About the Pioneer SDA-CP300
Great charging companion
Great charging companion
Who knew so much technology goes into a smartphone charger? Inside Pioneer's SDA-CP300 wireless Qi (pronounced "chee") charging pad, three built-in charging coils ensure dependable charging — even when your phone isn't in the center of the pad. This tough charging pad features an anti-slip silicone cover and operates in temperatures from 14° F to 140° F.
Its low profile and simple one-wire connection make it a handy accessory for your vehicle.
How it works
You'll need a smartphone or a device that's compatible with Qi charging. Simply place the SDA-CP300 charging pad on a flat surface in your vehicle and plug the included USB cable into your car's USB port or a 12-volt USB charger (sold separately). Place your Qi-enabled device on the pad, and you've got up to 10 watts of juice going to the device's battery.
Not just for the road
While it's great for your vehicle, you can also use this wireless charger at your home or office. Simply add a USB wall charger (sold separately), and you'll enjoy wireless power for your phone's battery.
- universal-fit Qi-certified wireless charging pad for select smartphones
- three charging coils ensure charging even if device isn't in the "sweet spot"
- up to 10 watts of wireless charging power (10 watts for Android™/7.5 watts for iPhone®)
- requires plugging into your vehicle's USB port or a 12-volt USB charger port to supply power (sold separately)
- USB-C-to-USB-A cable supplied
- operating temperature range: 14° F to +140° F
- LED light on top of mount indicates charging status and over-temperature, foreign object, and incompatible phone detection
- works with non-metallic, non-magnetic smartphone cases under 5mm thick
- can be used in home or car
- dimensions: 4.05"W x 7.65"L x 0.59"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SDA-CP300
What's in the box:
- Qi wireless charging pad
- 39" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- Owner's Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer SDA-CP300
Overview: The Pioneer SDA-CP300 is a Qi-certified wireless charging pad for your car, home, or office. The large charging surface accepts most wireless charging phones. It even works with phones with cases up to 5mm thick. The charger comes with a 39" USB-C cable. Dimensions: Width 4.048", Height 7.652", Depth 0.593"; Weight 8.1 ounces.
3 Charging Coils: The charging pad features three high-output charging coils for a wider charging area. Just place your compatible phone in the tray to charge it wirelessly using Electromagnetic Induction technology. The charging area is 3.7" wide and 6.69" long, and will accept most Qi-certified phones up to 3-3/8" wide.
Silicone Body: The SDA-CP300 is covered by a non-slip, scratch-resistant silicone body to keep your phone secure while driving.
Fast Charging: The charging pad supports up to 10 watts Fast Charging for Android phones and up to 7.5 watts Fast Charging for iPhone.
Compatibility: The SDA-CP300's is compatible with most Qi-certified smartphones, including the following models:
- Samsung: Galaxy S22 series, Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S10 series, and Galaxy Note 10 series
- Google: Pixel 4, Pixel 5, and Pixel 6
- Apple: iPhone 13 (incl. Pro Max, Pro, and mini), iPhone 12 (incl. Pro Max, Pro, and mini), iPhone 11 (incl. Pro Max and Pro), iPhone SE (2nd Gen), iPhone XR, iPhone XS (and XS Max), iPhone X, iPhone 8 (and 8 Plus)
Charging Note: Phones should not be charged while in a metallic or magnetic case. Some smartphones may have to be removed from their case for charging, depending on its thickness or material.
Construction: The Pioneer SDA-CP300 is designed for use in your vehicle, home, or office. It is made with automotive-grade materials that can withstand temperature extremes from -14°F to +140°F.
Power: The charging pad operates on USB power. Just plug the included USB cable into a USB power port (not included) with Quick Charge 2.0 capability. The charging pad's power specs are:
- Input: Max 5V-2A, 9V-1.67A, 12V-1.67A
- Output: Android 10W Max, iPhone 7.5 Max; Minimum 5W
LED Indicators: When the SDA-CP300 is plugged into USB power, the LED strip below the Pioneer logo glows blue to show it's powered up and ready for charging. When you place your phone in the charging tray, the blue LED blinks slowly to indicate charging is taking place. If the phone fails to charge, or if a foreign object is detected on the charging pad, the LED will glow amber.