About the Pioneer SIR-PNR1
With Pioneer's SIR-PNP1 tuner, you now have the option of enjoying SIRIUS Satellite Radio with your satellite radio-compatible Pioneer in-dash receiver. This dedicated in-car tuner box comes with the antenna you'll need to get reception. A pass-through allows you to connect another component, such as a CD changer, to your receiver also.
Note: A subscription to SIRIUS is also required. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
- in-car SIRIUS tuner
- antenna included
- compatible with 2004-up satellite radio-controlling Pioneer in-dash receivers
- pass-through for connecting a second component
- 5"W x 1-3/8"H x 5-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SIR-PNR1
What's in the box:
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio tuner
- 3' Power harness (has in-line noise filter and 1A fuse)
- 8' IP-Bus cable (has an 11-pin rectangular connector on each end)
- Antenna with attached 20.75' cable (has a right-angle SMB connector)
- One 6.507" rubber antenna cable cover/tail
- 6 Self-tapping screws
- 1 Cleaner pad
- Installation Guide
- Installation Manual
- Operation Manual
- Warranty sheet
Pioneer SIR-PNR1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer SIR-PNR1
Features & specs
|Built-in FM Transmitter||No|
Car Antenna |
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: When used with a compatible Pioneer head unit, this tuner allows you to receive SIRIUS satellite radio programming in your vehicle. In addition to this tuner and antenna, you must have a subscription to SIRIUS Radio to receive SIRIUS digital satellite radio signals.
Note: Satellite radio service is available only within the continental United States. Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii.
SIRIUS Satellite Radio: SIRIUS Satellite Radio features more than 120 channels of original programming beamed coast-to-coast, including 65 channels of commercial-free, digital-quality music, and news, talk, sports, entertainment, and children's programming.
Compatibility: This tuner is compatible with 2004 and newer Pioneer satellite radio-compatible in-dash receivers that use the IP-Bus protocol.
CD Changer Pass-Thru: The SIRIUS radio tuner uses the CD changer input on the Pioneer head unit. If you also want to use a CD changer, there is a CD changer pass-through connection on the SIRIUS radio tuner, so they can be daisy chained together.
SIRIUS Antenna: The SIRIUS antenna has a powerful magnetic base that allows you to mount the antenna on the roof or trunk lid of your vehicle. The antenna needs to be positioned in such a way that it will be free of mechanical and line-of-sight obstructions.
Front Panel of Tuner:
- Bus Output: IP-Bus jack that connects to the head unit using the supplied cable
- Bus Input: IP-Bus jack that connects to an optional CD changer
- Power: 4-pin jack for use with supplied power harness
Back Panel of Tuner:
- Antenna: single SMB input