About the Pioneer A Series 6-3/4" Speakers
- 6-3/4" (oversized 6-1/2") speaker fits many GM/Chrysler vehicles
- foamed IMPP woofer with rubber surround
- silver film dome tweeter
- separate PPC semi-dome midrange for well-defined, warm, natural sound
- frequency response 28-30,000 Hz
- recommended power range 2-50 watts RMS
- peak power handling 180 watts
- sensitivity 91 dB
- top-mount depth 2-1/2"
Priced per pair
What's in the box:
- 2 three-way speakers
- 2 grilles
- 2 grille frames
- Two 13" lengths of speaker wire (with quick slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- 2 plastic GM/Chrysler adapter brackets
- Eight 5/16" mounting screws (for attaching the included adapter bracket to the speaker)
- Eight 3/4" mounting screws (for attaching the speaker to the vehicle)
- 8 speed clips
- 2 self-adhesive strips of foam on a single paper backing
- Warranty card
- Cutout template (with instructions) and specifications on box
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer A Series 6-3/4" Speakers
Features & specs
|Tweeter Composition||Silver Film|
|Woofer Composition||IMPP Rigilite|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 YEAR|
|Labor Warranty||1 YEAR|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||91|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||28 - 30k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||180|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/2|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 3/4|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.531|
Woofers: The woofer is constructed from IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Rigilite. This process of cone molding assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. It is also lighter weight and more rigid for decreased distortion and improved bass response.
Surround Material: The butyl rubber surround has greater internal loss than standard urethane, preventing harmonic distortion at higher frequencies. It more efficiently absorbs edge reflections that can cause audible distortion, resulting in clearer bass performance.
Midranges: The 1-3/8" midrange is a foamed PPC (Pearl PolyCarbon) semi-dome midrange.
Tweeters: The speaker uses a 3/8" silver film dome tweeter for extended high frequency response.
Magnet: The magnet is constructed from high energy strontium.
Voice Coil: The speaker uses a Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire voice coil. A Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin gives the speaker high power handling capabilities.
Special Size: This speaker can be mounted in 6-1/2S and oversized GM/Chrysler 6-1/2S openings.
Mounting Rings: The included mounting rings allow the speaker to be installed in an oversized GM/Chrysler 6-1/2S opening.