About the Pioneer TS-A1767
Pioneer wants you to get every bit of sound out of your car's oversized 6-3/4" openings. That's why they built the TS-A1767 3-way speakers for big sonic impact!
The oversized, foamed IMPP woofer cone pumps out full, satisfying bass without breaking a sweat. A PET dome tweeter contributes sweet-sounding highs, and the 1-3/8" pearl polycarbon driver fills in all the midrange details. The butyl rubber surround improves accuracy, and resists deterioration from humidity and heat.Details:
- 3/8" PET (silver film) dome tweeter
- 1-3/8" PPC (pearl polycarbon) midrange
- foamed IMPP woofer with butyl rubber surround
- frequency response 28-30,000 Hz
- recommended power range 2-50 watts RMS
- peak power handling 220 watts
- sensitivity 91 dB
- top-mount depth 2-1/2"
- 1-year warranty
Priced per pair
What's in the box:
- Two 3-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Grille frames
- 2 Plastic GM/Chrysler adapter brackets
- Two 13" lengths of speaker wire (each length of speaker wire has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other end)
- 2 Self-adhesive strips of foam on a single paper backing
- Eight 3/4" self-tapping screws (for attaching the speaker to the vehicle)
- Eight 5/16" self-tapping screws (for attaching the included adapter bracket to the speaker)
- 8 Speed clips
- Warranty sheet
Pioneer TS-A1767 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer TS-A1767
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||3/8" Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Foamed IMPP|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||91|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||28 - 30k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||220|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/2|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 3/4|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.504|
Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) Composite Cone Woofers: The composite cone woofers are constructed from Foamed IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene). This process of cone molding assures a uniform cone thickness for superior linearity and clarity. In addition, the cones are lightweight and rigid for decreased distortion and superior bass response.
Butyl Rubber Surrounds: For a smoother response and improved durability, the woofers use butyl rubber surrounds.
1-3/8" Foamed PPC (Pearl Polycarbon) Balanced-dome Midranges: Each speaker features a 1-3/8" Foamed PPC balanced-dome midrange for smooth mids.
3/8" PET Dome Tweeters: Each speaker uses a 3/8" PET (silver film) dome tweeter for crisp, clear highs.
Strontium Magnets: The woofers and midranges have high-energy strontium magnets.
Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin: Each speaker has a Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin for higher power handling.
Mounting: The speakers can be mounted in a 6-3/4" opening, or, using the supplied adapters, the speakers can be mounted in an oversized GM/Chrysler 6-1/2" opening.