About the Pioneer TS-A1781R
Pioneer's A Series speakers have what it takes to rev up the excitement in your system's sound, thanks to a potent combination of high power handling and accurate sound reproduction.
The TS-A1781R 6-3/4" speaker combines a polyester dome tweeter and supertweeter for comprehensive high-frequency coverage that really sparkles. A nicely-sized polyester fiber midrange speaker ensures the vocals have realistic warmth and texture.
Pioneer reinforces the woofer cone with Aramid fibers for strength and couples it to a butyl rubber surround for standout bass and long-term speaker life. The TS-A1781R speakers fit perfectly in 6-3/4" applications no adapter ring is required.
Priced per pair
- 4-way 6-3/4" speakers (pair)
- Aramid fiber-reinforced, injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) woofer with butyl rubber surround
- polyester fiber dome midrange
- polyester dome tweeter and supertweeter
- frequency response: 28-30,000 Hz
- power range: 2-50 watts RMS (250 watts peak power)
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/2"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TS-A1781R
What's in the box:
- Two 4-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Plastic GM/Chrysler adapter brackets
- Two 12" lengths of speaker wire (each has quick-slides on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Eight 3/4" self-tapping screws
- Eight 5/16" Panhead screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 2 Zip-ties
- 2 Self-adhesive strips of foam on a single paper backing
- Warranty sheet
- Specifications and template are on the box
Pioneer TS-A1781R reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer TS-A1781R
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||Dome x 2|
|Woofer Surround||Butyl Rubber|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||91|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||28 - 30k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||50|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||250|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/2|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 1/2|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.502|
Woofers: Each speaker features an interlaced Aramid fiber-reinforced IMPP (Injection Molded Polypropylene) cone woofer. With long Aramid fibers interlacing together inside, this IMPP cone design provides the strength and rigidity powerful bass notes require. The high-density compressed internal architecture is resilient and stands up to high power, transferring sound very quickly. The result is full-bodied, rich sound.
Midranges: Each speaker uses a 1-5/8" polyester balanced dome midrange with magnetic fluid and a neodymium magnet.
Tweeters: Each speaker uses a 5/8" polyester dome tweeter and a 3/8" polyester soft dome super-tweeter for crisp, clear highs.
Surrounds: For durability and a smoother response, each speaker uses a butyl rubber surround.
Mounting: The speakers can be mounted in a standard 6-3/4" opening or, using the supplied adapters, in an oversized GM/Chrysler 6-3/4" opening.