About the Pioneer TS-T110
Hit the high notes
Hit the high notes
The light and responsive TS-T110 hard dome tweeters will give you a dramatic improvement in high frequency response and imaging. They feature a high-pass in-line crossover and can be flush- or surface-mounted.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
Priced per pair
- 7/8" fluid-cooled PPTA dome tweeters (pair)
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- non-removable metal mesh grilles
- 7,000 Hz high-pass in-line crossovers (6dB/octave) included
- power handling: 2-40 watts RMS (120 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 2,500-30,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 15/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # TS-T110
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (20" length of speaker wire with in-line crossover capacitor hardwired to each tweeter)
- Flush mount cup
- Flush mount backplate
- 2 Double sided self-adhesive foam mounting pads
- 2 Threaded posts
- 2 Screws (one lock washer and one flat washer installed on each screw)
- 4 Nuts
- 2 Flat washers
- Instruction sheet
- Warranty sheet
- Specifications and cutout template on box
Pioneer TS-T110 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Pioneer TS-T110
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||7/8" Dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||90|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||2500 - 30k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||2|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||40|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||120|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 15/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||2 1/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.419|
Tweeter Materials: The tweeter has a PPTA dome diaphragm, and it's fluid-cooled for high power handling. PPTA is a poly material that's among the lightest and most responsive speaker materials developed. PPTA has high inner loss characteristics, which results in effective resonance damping. This material provides performance similar to metal diaphragm materials, but without the harshness often associated with metal diaphragms. The result is detailed, dynamic sound reproduction.
Metal Grilles: Each tweeter has a non-removable metal mesh grille attached.
Two Mounting Options: The tweeters may be surface or flush mounted. The tweeters do not swivel when flush or surface mounted.
Tweeter Mounting Dimensions:
|Surface Mount||Flush Mount|
|Depth||0" (with adhesive) |
0.1875" (screw depth)
Crossover Specification: The 7 kHz in-line high-pass crossover capacitors have a slope of 6dB/octave.
3 questions already asked