About the Panasonic CA-DC300U
Panasonic's CA-DC300U adapter makes it easy to connect and control your iPod with a compatible Panasonic car stereo. Just use the adapter to connect your iPod to a 2006-up stereo you'll see artist name and track information up on the display, plus you'll get the ability to control the iPod's playback functions right from the Panasonic's faceplate.
The CA-DC300U allows you to control track selection, scroll through albums, and even select from all of your playlists. And the adapter provides power and even charges the iPod's battery while it's connected.
The adapter is compatible with all dockable iPods and works with 2006-up, CD changer-controlling Panasonic stereos. Warranty: 1 year.
Compatibility Note: Be sure to check "Details" for specific iPod model compatibility with this iPod adapter.
Panasonic CA-DC300U reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Panasonic CA-DC300U
Overview: This adapter allows an iPod portable digital music player with a dock connector to be hooked up to and controlled by a compatible 2006, or newer, Panasonic head unit. When an iPod is connected using the adapter, all of the iPod's controls will be disabled and the iPod will be controlled from the receiver. With this interface, you'll be able to play your iPod music files through your Panasonic receiver and in most cases have all the titling information appear on the receiver's display. When this interface is connected to the Panasonic receiver, you cannot connect a CD changer, unless you have an expansion module.
iPod Compatibility: The CA-DC300U supports the following iPods with dock connector.
- 3rd and 4th generation iPod
- iPod photo
- 5th generation iPod video
- 1st and 2nd generation iPod mini
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPod nano
- 80, 120, 160GB iPod classic
- 1st generation and 2nd iPod touch
- iPhone and iPhone 3G
Note: This adapter will not charge the iPhone 3G, 2nd generation iPod touch or 4th generation iPod nano without the Scosche passPORT (142IFWA).
Connections: The CA-DC300U has the following connections:
- Receiver: 55" hardwired cable that connects directly to the Panasonic head unit; the cable is terminated with a rectangular 10-pin connector
- iPod: 55" hardwired cable that connects directly to the iPod; the cable is terminated with a dock connector that is covered by a removable plastic cap