About the Panasonic DP-UB150
Streamlined and focused
Streamlined and focused
Panasonic's DP-UB150 is a solid Blu-ray player that strips away some bells and whistles to focus on the essential job at hand — delivering great picture quality. The player supports 4K Ultra HD content and even upscales lower-resolution sources.
If you've only got so much space for your equipment, no worries. The DP-UB150's compact design and small footprint also make it easy to fit the player wherever you need it.
Enjoy 4K enhanced by HDR
If you have a 4K TV or 4K projector, this player lets you take advantage of 4K Blu-ray discs, which are still the best way to go if you're looking for the ultimate 4K experience. HDR (High Dynamic Range) helps further optimize your image, improving its contrast and brightness with 4K discs. The end result is a sharp picture with deep blacks, vibrant highlights, and lifelike colors.
Convenient USB playback
You can plug a flash drive into the unit's USB port to play movies or view stored images. Want to use the DP-UB150 to rock out some high-res tunes? You can do that too. That same USB port supports detailed high-resolution PCM and DSD audio files saved to a thumb drive.
- plays Ultra HD Blu-ray discs, 3D and standard Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs and rewritable discs
- plays Region A Blu-ray discs and Region 1 DVDs
- compact design for easy placement in your A/V system
- full 4K video resolution for use with Ultra HD TVs
- 4K video upscaling for standard Blu-ray and DVDs
- supports lower resolutions when used with non-4K TVs
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) for improved picture contrast and brightness with compatible TVs
- supports HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG
- HDR TV Type provides tone-mapping options to more accurately match the brightness of your display
- HDR Optimizer lets you adjust HDR screen brightness to match the light level in your room
- built-in decoding for Dolby® Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS®, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X passthrough when output is set to "bitstream"
- plays AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, WMA, and DSD (.dff and .dfs) audio files
- plays high-resolution audio files via USB storage device; PCM files up to 24-bit/384kHz resolution, and DSD files up to 11.2 MHz
- 1 HDMI 2.0a output
- Connected 4K TV and/or receiver must have an HDCP 2.2-compatible HDMI input, and must have HDMI 2.0a to support HDR
- front-panel USB 2.0 port for music, movies, and images from a thumb drive or external hard drive
- Ethernet port for internet connectivity
General info and accessories:
- includes remote control
- 12-5/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 7-5/8"D
- weight: 2.64 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DP-UB150-K
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Panasonic DP-UB150