About the JL Audio CS112-WXv2
JL quality at a great price
JL quality at a great price
JL Audio built their BassWedge CS112-WXv2 enclosure to make car-rattling bass for a reasonable price, without the need for a ton of power. The enclosure's designed to match the 12" subwoofer loaded into it, so you know you'll get every ounce of performance out of this system.
An excellent combination
The CS112-WXv2 BassWedge contains one 12" WXv2 subwoofer that handles up to 200 watts RMS, loaded into a specially built sealed enclosure. You'll enjoy punchy, detailed bass without taking up too much room in your vehicle's trunk or cargo area.
Solid MDF enclosure
JL Audio uses state-of-the-art automated woodworking equipment to fabricate the high-quality MDF enclosure with rugged automotive carpeting, nickel-plated push terminals, and solid internal wiring.
- sealed enclosure with one 12" WXv2 subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with dark gray carpet
- 4-ohm impedance
- power handling: 75-200 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 22-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- 19-5/8"W x 15-3/8"H x 12"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 93291
What's in the box:
- Compact BassWedge sealed enclosure containing one 12" WXv2 subwoofer
JL Audio CS112-WXv2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio CS112-WXv2
Features & specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Speakers Per Box||1|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||N/A|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||22-250 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||200|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The JL Audio BassWedge sealed subwoofer enclosure is designed around JL Audio's 12" WXv2 subwoofer, delivering tight, powerful bass. The MDF enclosure is covered with gray carpet and has a JL AUDIO logo embroidered across the top.
Speaker Terminal: The enclosure uses one pair of high current spring posts. The posts are located on the left side of the box and will accept pin connectors, single or dual banana plugs, or bare wire up to 10 gauge.
WXv2 Woofer Features:
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is a JL Audio proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, the woofer's motor remains linear in motor force over a long excursion range, and maintains a stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Elevated Frame Cooling: The elevated frame design of the 12WXv2 delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil. This not only enhances power handling, but also sound quality by minimizing dynamic parameter shifts and power compression.
- Rear Gasket: The woofer has an integrated foam rear gasket which provides an optimal seal when installing into the enclosure.
Optional Grille: The optional SGRU-12 grille (item number 136SGR1231, sold separately) can be added to protect the woofer cone.
4 questions already asked