About the JL Audio XMD-USB/3.5MM-PNL
A pair of jacks
A pair of jacks
Add a handy connection point for a variety of audio devices with this panel-mount jack from JL Audio.
Designed to mount on any flat surface up to 1" thick, this jack offers two inputs: a 3.5 mm analog stereo minijack and a 9-wire USB Type A jack. The minijack cable ends in a pair of male RCA plugs, while the USB cable ends in a male USB Type A connector that's USB 2.0- and USB 3.0-compatible. You'll need an appropriate USB cable for your device, of course.
To install it, you'll need to drill a 1-1/8-inch hole, insert the jack, then tighten the plastic wing-nut on the opposite side of the mounting surface. A labeled rubber cover with a snug-fitting seal protects the front of the jack from the elements.
- panel-mount jack for 3.5 mm and USB devices
- mounts on any flat surface up to 1" thick
- watertight rubber cover
- length: 6 feet
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 90698
What's in the box:
- 6' USB/Aux extension cable (w/ a panel-mount female 3.5mm jack/female USB (type-A) port on one end and male stereo RCA jacks/male USB (type-B) connector on the other end
- Plastic wing-nut (pre-installed)
- Rubber cover (pre-installed)
JL Audio XMD-USB/3.5MM-PNL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio XMD-USB/3.5MM-PNL
Combo 3.5mm/USB Port for Panel-Mounting: This panel-mount combination jack facilitates the creation of a permanent connection point for a wide variety of portable audio sources (including USB-compatible digital music players, thumbdrives, and smartphones) to your amplified system.
- Minijack-to-RCA: The panel-mount jack features a female 3.5mm stereo minijack, while the cable end provides output via a pair of male RCA jacks for analog audio signals.
- USB Extension: The panel-mount jack also features a female USB (type-A) jack for connection and charging of digital devices, outputting via a male USB (type-A) connector; USB 2.0 and USB 3.0-compatible.
Mounting Options: This product is designed to be mounted to any flat surface up to 1" thick and requires a 1.125" in diameter cutout. It is tightened into place with a plastic wing-nut on the opposite side of the mounting surface.
Rubber Protective Cover: A labeled ("Audio 3.5mm-USB") rubber cover with a tight-fitting seal provides protection against the elements.
The JL Audio XMD-USB/3.5MM-PNL replaces these items
- mounts on any flat surface up to 1" thick (6-foot cable)
- connect and charge your USB-compatible devices
- 3.5mm stereo plug for analog audio signals
2 questions already asked