About the JL Audio ACS112LG-TW1
Engineered for performance
Engineered for performance
JL Audio's ACS112LG-TW1 PowerWedge+ powered subwoofer delivers the impressive bass you expect from JL Audio without taking up a lot of space. The compact PowerWedge+ enclosure houses a built-in Class D amplifier that safely sends 400 watts RMS to the specially engineered, ultra-low-impedance TW1 12" subwoofer.
Made in USA
JL Audio uses state-of-the-art automated woodworking equipment to fabricate the high-quality MDF enclosure with rugged automotive carpeting, a steel-mesh grille, 5-way binding posts, and solid internal wiring. The enclosure and subwoofer are constructed at the manufacturing facility in Florida to ensure that you get the bass that you expect from JL Audio.
Small enclosure, big sound
The specially designed, sealed enclosure measures just over 6 inches thick, so it'll fit just about anywhere. You'll enjoy thick low-frequency response from all of your music with this capable enclosure in your vehicle. And you can easily remove the power connector from this sub, so you can pull it out of your vehicle when you need a little extra space.
- 12" TW1 subwoofer in sealed enclosure
- built-in Class D amp delivers 400 watts RMS at 0.25 ohms
- woofer impedance: 0.25 ohms
- low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB slope)
- recommended power/ground wire gauge: 8 AWG
- fuse rating: 30 A
- dimensions: 21"W x 13.5"H x 6.625"D
- weight: 29.2 lb.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 93335
What's in the box:
- PowerWedge+ enclosure (loaded with one 12TW1-0.25 subwoofer and built-in amplifier)
- Black metal grille (installed)
- Power connection plug (installed)
- 30-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- 12" Speaker level r input harness
- Owner's manual
- Specification card
- Warranty information
JL Audio ACS112LG-TW1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio ACS112LG-TW1
Features & specs
|Connector Type||RCA/Set screw|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Woofer Material||Mica-filled Poly|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||400 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
Overview: The ACS112LG-TW1 PowerWedge+ is a compact powered subwoofer, useful in vehicles with limited space. The sealed enclosure is loaded with one 12TW1-0.25 12" low impedance subwoofer (0.25Ω) and a 400 watt RMS class-D amplifier. The amp uses JL Audio's exclusive DCD amplifier technology, combining direct power conversion (no conventional switching power supply) with an ultra-high current output section. The result is an efficient design (91-94%) with very little heat generated.
Enclosure Design: The enclosure features MDF (medium-density fiberboard), constructed using CNC woodworking equipment, and covered with high-grade automotive carpeting. The driver is protected by a black steel-mesh grille.
Power/Ground Plug: The power, ground, and remote turn-on wires attach to a removable terminal block; easily unplugged so the subwoofer can be removed when you need more storage space. Each terminal is a screw clamp that will accept up to 8 gauge wire (minimum 8 gauge power and ground recommend).
Audio Inputs: The amplifier section will accept either a line level (RCA) or speaker level signal. A 12" speaker level input harness is included.
Remote Level Control: An optional RBC-1 wired Remote Bass Control (item number 136RBC1, sold separately) allows bass level adjustment from the front of your vehicle.
- Input Sensitivity: rotary control; variable from 70 mV to 1.4 V for the RCA inputs and 280 mV to 5.4 V for the speaker level inputs
- Turn-On Mode: three position switch:
- REM: amp turns on when +12 volts DC is applied to the remote terminal
- DC: the amp turns on when a DC offset voltage is detected on the speaker level inputs
- Signal: the amp turns on when an audio signal is detected on the speaker level inputs, turns off after 30 seconds without an input signal
- Crossover: rotary control; the crossover point is continuously variable from 50 Hz to 200 Hz; the slope is 12 dB/octave and the low-pass crossover is always engaged
- Polarity: two position switch; allows you to reverse the phase of the subwoofer (0°, 180°)
Protection Circuit: The amp is equipped with thermal protection circuit; it will shut down if it overheats.
- Width: 21" (21-1/4" including wiring)
- Height: 13-1/2"
- Depth: 6-5/8" (7-3/8" including grille)
7 questions already asked