About the JL Audio M6-10W-S-GwGw-4
Powerful bass performance
Powerful bass performance
This M6 Series 10" marine subwoofer reflects JL Audio's commitment to awesome sound, cutting-edge styling, and quality engineering. JL Audio designed this high-performance subwoofer for sealed or ported enclosures, so you can mount it in the box that best suits your boat.
Handles up to 250 watts RMS
This rugged sub can really rock, with a massive magnet and heavy-duty componentry that can handle up to 250 watts RMS. It's tough, too, with a sealed waterproof front and the stylish, UV-resistant grille of your choice. Add it to your existing system, or use it in conjunction with JL Audio's marine speakers to create a powerful sound system that will really rock the waves. The motor structure allows for extended cone movement, so your bass will be loud and low, yet precise and smooth.
Built for life on the water
Built from the ground up for the marine environment, this rugged subwoofer sports a corrosion-resistant polymer basket that surrounds the internal structure for extra protection. The marine-grade synthetic fiber spider, injection-molded polypropylene cone, and synthetic rubber surround provide outstanding performance, while shrugging off the corrosive effects of sun, salt, and moisture. The UV-resistant grille will stay factory-fresh even after years of outdoor exposure. As an added bonus, you're protected by JL Audio's 2-year warranty.
- 10" 4-ohm marine subwoofer
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- marine-grade brass binding posts
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- works in sealed or ported boxes
- handles up to 250 watts RMS
- sensitivity: 86.1 dB
- top-mount depth: 5.95"
- cutout diameter: 8.83"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 93644
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine subwoofer
- 1 Grille
- Six 1-5/8" Stainless-steel screws
- 6 Stainless-steel flat washers
- Owner's manual
JL Audio M6-10W-S-GwGw-4 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio M6-10W-S-GwGw-4
Marine Tested: JL Audio's marine speakers are tested in ultraviolet chambers to simulate years of sun exposure, and salt fog chambers to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments.
Materials: The woofer cone is mica-filled injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) with UV inhibitors. The surrounds are synthetic rubber and the woofer uses a marine-grade synthetic fiber spider with a progressive roll design. The basket and grille are UV-resistant polymer; the basket encapsulates the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- Sealed: JL Audio recommends an internal volume of 0.75 ft³; -3 dB point 50.08 Hz, Qtc 0.8035
- Ported: JL Audio recommends an internal volume of 1.5 ft³ with one 4" diameter x 11⅛" long port tube; -3 dB point 29.81 Hz, tuned to 31 Hz
2 questions already asked