About the JL Audio M6-770ETXv3-Gw-S-GwGw
Powerful tower speakers
Powerful tower speakers
JL Audio builds these M6 Series tower speakers to deliver quality sound while you're tearing along your favorite stretch of water. Whether you're out for a day of water skiing or rolling along the river on the way to a fishing spot, you'll definitely hear your music over the roar of the engine.
More sound means more fun
The super-stiff mica-injected polypropylene woofer cone features a durable synthetic-rubber surround, while the 1" treated silk dome tweeter is mounted directly to the grille for optimal sound. The high-quality 2-way crossover sends the highs and lows where they're supposed to go, so you'll hear all the details and impact of your music. Lightweight neodymium magnets deliver heavy sound, but won't mess with your boat's center of gravity.
Built tough for life on the water
Specially tuned for maximum performance, these sleek, sharp-looking speakers use marine-grade stainless steel, synthetic fibers, and UV-resistant polymer baskets to protect their inner workings against humidity and salt. The grilles look terrific, of course, but they're also durable enough to survive in harsh marine environments.
Don't forget the clamps
Each of the injection-molded enclosures features a decorative, aluminum logo cap on the end opposite the speaker, and is designed to mate with a JL Audio clamp system (sold separately). The speaker wire exits through the center of the mount, so it stays high, dry, and out of sight.
- 7.7" 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers (pair)
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- injection-molded, UV-treated enclosure and grille
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover attached to the woofer basket
- UV- and corrosion-resistant polymer baskets and grilles
- JL Audio mounting clamps (sold separately) are required
- power handling: 100 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- enclosure depth: 12-3/4"
- enclosure diameter: 8-3/4"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 93654
What's in the box:
- 2 Marine tower speakers (gloss white) with attached 18" speaker/LED wires
- 2 Endcaps
- 12 Crimp-connectors
- Tube of RTV Silicone
- Specification sheet
JL Audio M6-770ETXv3-Gw-S-GwGw reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio M6-770ETXv3-Gw-S-GwGw
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Mica filled Polypropylene|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
91 dB at 1 watt |
|Max RMS Power Handling||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||225|
Overview: JL Audio's M6-770ETXv3 marine speakers feature their M6 7.7-inch coaxial marine drivers mounted in attractive injection-molded enclosures designed to withstand the harsh marine environment. Each enclosure includes a decorative, aluminum logo cap that can be oriented to match any mounting application.
Materials Testing: All of JL Audio's marine products endure rigorous materials testing to achieve reliability and longevity. This includes ultraviolet testing chambers, simulating years of sun exposure, along with salt/fog chambers, simulating years of exposure to salt water. This level of testing allows JL Audio to build products that not only sound great, but will endure the marine environment for a long time.
Power Handling: The 4Ω JL Audio marine speakers can handle 100 watts RMS with a peak power rating of 225 watts. For best results, the they should be powered by a marine amplifier in the 40-200 watt RMS range.
Mounting: The M6-770ETXv3's do NOT include mounting clamps or hardware. Various size clamps, both fixed and swiveling, are available here for mounting the marine speakers to a large variety of wake-towers and rails.
Wiring: Each speaker includes an 18" wire loom, extending from the bottom of the enclosure, with bare-ended wires. Along with the speaker positive and negative, 4 wires are also provided for the powering optional LED lighting (not included).
- Red/Black: Speaker positive (+)
- Black/White: Speaker negative (-)
- Yellow: RGB LED positive (+12V)
- Red: RGB LED negative for red (-)
- Blue: RGB LED negative for blue (-)
- Green: RGB LED negative for green (-)
The JL Audio M6-770ETXv3-Gw-S-GwGw replaces these items
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofers with synthetic rubber surrounds
- 1" silk dome tweeters
- power handling: 40-175 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)