About the JL Audio SlamPak™ System
JL in your ATV
JL in your ATV
JL Audio applied their proven car audio expertise to the world of ATVs with their SlamPak system for the Polaris Razor. This self-contained system features a pair of 6-1/2" marine drivers and a 10" marine subwoofer, contained in a weatherproof fiberglass enclosure that mounts behind the seats.The enclosure features a separate compartment for each speaker, and also houses JL's powerful, compact XD400/4 amplifier, so there'll be plenty of power driving your speakers. Best of all, the enclosure and speakers are made in the USA.
Easy on, easy off
You can install and remove the SlamPak quickly, thanks to its wiring harness, marine-grade Deutsch® quick-disconnect plugs, and four Polaris Lock-N-Ride quick-release mounting clamps that fit the molded receptacles in the floor of the RZR's bed. But once you hear the sound coming from this compact enclosure, you won't want to take it out. Want to pump up the bass? You can mount the included HD-RLC remote control in the front of the vehicle, where it serves as an easily accessible subwoofer level control.
Note: This package will not fit Polaris RZR XP900 models.
- fiberglass speaker enclosure with separate compartments for each speaker
- two 6-1/2" marine grade coaxial speakers
- 10" M10W5-CG marine grade subwoofer
- XD400/4 amplifier: 75 watts RMS to each speaker, 200 watts to 10" sub
- 4-channel wiring harness includes power, speaker, and signal wiring
- remote level control serves as subwoofer level control
- easy installation/removal
- speakers and enclosure made in the USA
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94459
More details on the JL Audio SlamPak™ System