About the JL Audio Stealthbox®
The JL Audio Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer delivers incredible bass in a package that takes up minimal space and blends in with your vehicle's interior. JL Audio designs Stealthboxes to fit in specific vehicles, then loads them with appropriate subwoofers for optimal performance. Pair the system with an appropriate amp and wiring for stellar concealed bass.
Perfect sound to go with the perfect fit
JL Audio puts months of research and design into each Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer to ensure not only that it fits, but that it sounds better than any other custom enclosed system. First, JL Audio determines the ideal shape and mounting location for each enclosure, so that it looks like an original part of the vehicle it's designed for. Next, they mount each high-performance subwoofer so it delivers amazing firepower from within its unique enclosure, without sacrificing clarity or musical depth.
The fiberglass enclosure offers superior rigidity while allowing more interior volume, so the sub can turn out louder, deeper bass. JL Audio craftsmen then laminate, grind, join, and finish each Stealthbox® by hand. The end result: full-bodied, distortion-free bass from an impressively stealthy enclosure.
Enjoy enhanced, custom-fit sound
This Stealthbox® enclosure installs behind the rear seat in 1998-2006 Chevrolet Silverado, 2001-07 GMC Sierra Crew Cab, and 2007 Crew Cab Classic trucks and does not affect rear seat folding or leg room. This Stealthbox® includes two 10" 10TW3-D8 subwoofers from JL Audio wired for 2-ohm mono impedance. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
- Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer
- black sealed fiberglass enclosure
- two 10TW3-D8 10" subwoofers wired for 2 ohms
- steel-mesh grilles included
- installs behind the rear seat
- power handling: 800 watts RMS
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94574
What's in the box:
- Custom subwoofer enclosure loaded with two 10" woofers
- 2 Large brackets
- 2 Small brackets
- 4 U-nuts
- 2 Set-screws
- 2 Spacers
- 4 Flange-bolts
- 2 Flange-nuts
- 2 Fender washers
- 2 Lock washers
- 2 Hex-nuts
- Installation Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio Stealthbox®
Vehicle Compatibility: JL Audio's SB-GM-SLVCRW/10TW3 Stealthbox has been specifically designed to fit select 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Crew Cab trucks, as well as the 2007 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Classic Crew Cab truck. This Stealthbox enclosure mounts behind the rear seat and does not effect the folding of the rear seat or passenger's leg room.
Stealthbox Enclosure: The Stealthbox enclosure is made of fiberglass coated in black carpet designed to blend in with the vehicle's interior. The enclosure has been configured to mount behind the rear seat, so no usable cargo or passenger space is taken up.
Dual 10" Subwoofers: The JL Audio Stealthbox's two 10" subwoofers (10TW3-D8) offer a powerful combination of a shallow mounting depth and high excursion capability, producing deep powerful bass from a small enclosure. The two dual 8 ohm voice-coil subwoofers are wired for a 2 ohm output to a single set of terminals, and are capable of handling 800 watts RMS (400W RMS each driver).
- Concentric Tube Suspension: JL Audio's patented Concentric Tube Suspension employs a molded structure which spans beyond the edge of the motor structure, supporting the spider on the outside of the motor's boundaries and the large diameter voice coil on the inside. The large voice coil permits the magnet to sit inside it, rather than surrounding the coil as is typical in most woofers. The concentric tube structure and the elimination of a conventional top-plate helps JL Audio place the motor higher up into the cone body's space to further compress depth, while still permitting excellent mechanical excursion.
- Mica-Filled Polypropylene Woofer: The subwoofer features an injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone woofer with a rubber surround for added durability, woofer excursion and bass response.
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, the motor assembly remains linear over a long excursion range, and also maintains a stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.