About the JL Audio 94624 PowerSport Stealthbox®
Great bass in your Kawasaki
Great bass in your Kawasaki
When you're off-road in your ATV, you're in your own world...a world full of adventure and wonder, with something new behind each turn in the trail. What's missing from this picture? Great bass! And JL Audio has the answer for you.
Made in the U.S.A.
JL's Stealthbox® gives you maximum bass and maximum concealment from prying eyes. Designed and made specifically for your vehicle in the U.S.A., the fiberglass enclosure is laminated, ground, joined, and finished by hand. Its subwoofer is selected specially for the enclosure, ensuring that you'll get the bass you're looking for.
This Stealthbox enclosure fits select 2015-up Kawasaki Teryx 4 models. It mounts under the back seat (does not work in 2-seat models). This Stealthbox includes one 10TW3-D4 subwoofer from JL Audio, wired for 2-ohm mono impedance. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
- Stealthbox custom-fit subwoofer
- fiberglass enclosure
- contains one 10TW3-D4 10" subwoofer
- installs under rear seat (not compatible with 2-seat models)
- wired for 2-ohm impedance
- 400 watts RMS power handling
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94624
What's in the box:
- Stealthbox loaded with one 10" woofer
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the JL Audio 94624 PowerSport Stealthbox®
Compatibility: JL Audio's SB-KW-TRX4/10TW3 Stealthbox is specifically designed to fit the 2015-up Kawasaki Teryx4 (4-Seater). This Stealthbox mounts beneath the rear seat.
Stealthbox Enclosure: The JL Audio Stealthbox enclosure is an acoustic suspension (sealed) design and is is constructed from 100% fiberglass with a weatherproof, texture-coated finish, providing off-road durability. It includes all the mounting hardware needed for a secure and great sounding installation.
10" Subwoofer: The SB-KW-TRX4/10TW3 Stealthbox houses one 10" JL Audio subwoofers (10TW3-D4) that is wired for a 2-ohm load at the enclosure's speaker terminal and can handle up to 400 watts of power. The subwoofer features a mica-filled, injection-molded polypropylene (IMPP) cone with a rubber surround for added durability, woofer excursion and bass response.
- Concentric Tube Suspension: JL Audio's patented Concentric Tube Suspension employs a molded structure which spans beyond the edge of the motor structure, supporting the spider on the outside of the motor's boundaries and the large diameter voice coil on the inside. The large voice coil permits the magnet to sit inside it, rather than surrounding the coil as is typical in most woofers. The concentric tube structure and the elimination of a conventional top-plate helps JL Audio place the motor higher up into the cone body's space to further compress depth, while still permitting excellent mechanical excursion.
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, the 10TW3-D4 motor remains linear over a long excursion range, and also maintains a stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.