About the JL Audio SB-POL-SLINGSUBP/10W3v3-2 PowerSport Stealthbox®
Take great bass with you wherever you go
Take great bass with you wherever you go
Your Slingshot gives you the freedom to go far off the beaten track. When you're far away from everyday life, music gives you that extra bit of enjoyment that makes your day complete. But even with a good sound system, you're probably lacking the deep bass that makes music truly great. JL Audio has the answer for you.
Made in the U.S.A.
JL Audio's Stealthbox® gives you maximum bass and maximum concealment from prying eyes. Designed and made specifically for your vehicle in the U.S.A., the fiberglass enclosure is laminated, ground, joined, and finished by hand. Its subwoofer is selected specially for the enclosure, and ensures that you'll get the bass you're looking for.
This Stealthbox enclosure fits select 2015-up Polaris Slingshot models. It installs in the storage compartment behind the passenger seat, and replaces the factory compartment cover. This Stealthbox includes one 10TW3-V3-4 subwoofer from JL Audio, wired for 2-ohm mono impedance. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
- Stealthbox custom-fit subwoofer
- fiberglass enclosure
- installs in storage compartment behind the passenger seat
- wired for 2-ohm impedance
- 500 watts RMS power handling
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94640
What's in the box:
- Custom-designed sub enclosure with 10" woofer
- ABS plate
- Top bracket
- Bottom bracket
- Two 8-32 x 1/2" screws
- Two M6 x 50mm screws
- Two M6 x 25mm screws
- Four M6 U-nuts
- 4 Nylon plastic washers
- Nylon cable-tie
- 3/4" Square EPDM foam
- Foam tape
- Installation Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio SB-POL-SLINGSUBP/10W3v3-2 PowerSport Stealthbox®
Vehicle Compatibility: The JL Audio SLINGSUBP/10W3v3 is purpose-built for the 2015-up Polaris Slingshot. The SLINGSUBP/10W3v3 consists of one 10" subwoofer enclosure which solidly mounts into rear driver or passenger side storage compartment of your Polaris Slingshot (replaces the factory compartment cover).
Fiberglass Construction: This custom-engineered, sealed subwoofer enclosure is made from 100% fiberglass with a rugged, weatherproof finish and comes with a steel mesh grille.
10W3v3 Subwoofer: The custom-designed sealed enclosure houses one of JL Audio's 10W3v3 subwoofers (available in 2Ω or 4Ω). The 10W0v3 subwoofer features a 10" mineral-filled polypropylene cone with rubber surround. The 10W3v3 can handle up to 500 watts (RMS) and 1000 watts (Peak).
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, W3v3 motors remain linear in motor force over a very long range of excursion, and also maintain a highly stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is vastly reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, clean, articulate bass.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.
- Vented Reinforcement Collar (VRC): The Vented Reinforcement Collar is a composite structure that addresses two issues related to reliability. By reinforcing the critical junction between the cone, voice coil and spider, the VRC greatly reduces failures due to glue breakdown or material weaknesses. It does this by greatly increasing adhesive contact area and providing stress relief to the spider material at excursion extremes. the VRC also feature slots that facilitate air flow directly onto the voice coil windings to reduce thermal compression effects and enhances reliability.
- Spider/Lead Wire Assembly: The W3v3 features a unique spider, coil and terminal subassembly which is assembled prior to installation in the speaker frame for optimum alignment and glue-joint integrity. The spider is insert-molded into a composite carrier tray which also incorporates the terminal assembly and lead wire strain relief features for enhanced reliability and optimal alignment of parts. The flying lead wires are carefully controlled and strain-relieved without resorting to woven-in lead wires, which can degrade spider performance.
- Surround Stress Relief: By creating a radiused feature on the edge of the cone, stress is relieved from the surround material at maximum forward excursion, resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior.
Marine-Grade Terminals & Hardware: The JL Audio SLINGSUBP/10W3v3 incorporates gold-plated, marine-grade brass binding-post terminals and comes with marine-grade stainless steel mounting hardware.
Optional Speaker Pods: The JL Audio SLINGSUBP/10W3v3 works best when used in conjunction with JL Audio's Stealthbox front speaker system designed for the Polaris Slingshot (sold separately - see Accessories Tab).