About the JL Audio PowerSport Stealthbox
Custom speaker pods for your RZR
Custom speaker pods for your RZR
The Polaris RZR is one of the hottest high-performance side-by-sides around, so why not give yours a sound system that's as rockin' as your ride? These custom-designed speaker pods from JL Audio will bring awesome sound and cool LED light to your RZR. Each weatherproof fiberglass pod contains a marine-rated MX650-CCX-SG-TLD-B coaxial speaker that's made for life in the great outdoors. You install the pods in your RZR's kick panels, so you'll get excellent sound staging without losing space in the footwell. All mounting hardware is included, including 10 feet of wiring for each pod.
Subtle blue glow
These rugged speakers deliver powerful sound that'll cut through all the noisy fun you're having, and they'll stand up to all sort of abuse. The weatherproof cone is suspended in a durable synthetic rubber surround, while the UV-resistant polymer basket protects the entire structure. The internal LED lighting assembly will give the woofer cones a subtle blue glow.
Silk dome tweeters
The 3/4" treated silk dome tweeters render brilliant highs, and they're mounted directly to the grilles for optimal sound radiation. You'll hear all the details of your music, even when you have the hammer down on the way up a sand dune.
For even more sonic power, add a JL Audio Stealthbox® subwoofer system that's also custom-designed for the RZR. Enter your vehicle info to see the whole lineup.
- custom speaker pod package for the 2014-up Polaris RZR
- 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers with built-in blue LED lighting (pair)
- injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover attached to the woofer basket
- UV- and corrosion-resistant Centrex polymer baskets and grilles
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- made from durable fiberglass
- designed for kick panel installation
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94655
What's in the box:
- 2 Loaded speaker enclosures (attached 10' speaker wire)
- 2 Hex cap screws
- Two 1/4" Flat washers
- Two 1" flat washers
- 2 Lock washers
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Sheets of polyfil
- Fuse&fuse holder (value not given)
- Foam tape
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio PowerSport Stealthbox
Overview: The JL Audio SB-POL-RZG2SPKR/MX650 Stealthbox kick-panel enclosures have been specifically designed to mount into 2014-up Polaris RZR off-road vehicles. Each speaker pod is made with 100% fiberglass with a weatherproof, texture-coated finish, and an installed MX650-CCX-SGTLD-B 6-1/2" marine-grade driver. The Stealthbox speaker enclosures securely mount in each kick-panel, off the floor and out of harm's way. Each 4Ω kick-panel speaker can handle up to 60W RMS of power.
- 2014-Up Polaris: RZR 4 900, 900XC, XP 1000, and XP4 1000.
6.5" MX Speakers:
- Woofers: The MX650-CCX-SG-TLD-B speakers feature injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone woofers with UV inhibitors, synthetic rubber surrounds, and precisely engineered dust cap profiles for smooth upper-end response. The woofers also use marine-grade synthetic fiber spiders with a progressive roll design to withstand high humidity.
- Tweeters: The speakers feature 3/4" silk dome tweeters with a specially formulated treatment to withstand UV and salt-spray exposure. The dome tweeter uses a neodymium magnet for higher efficiency levels and is Ferrofluid-cooled and damped for improved response and power handling capabilities.
- Crossover: The tweeters use 2nd order (12 dB/oct) crossovers with solid-state tweeter protection to prevent tweeter failure.
- Polymer Basket and Grille: The specifically engineered polymer baskets are corrosion and UV-resistant and encapsulate the woofer's motor system to prevent corrosion.
- DMA (Dynamic Motor Analysis): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. The DMA optimized, long-excursion design enhances output, bass extension, and power handling of the speaker.
- Marine Tested: JL Audio's marine speakers are built to exceed industry standards for Salt-Fog and UV exposure. They are exposed to ultraviolet testing chambers to simulate years of sun exposure, and salt fog chambers to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments. Corrosion and UV-resistant materials are used throughout.
LEDs: There are blue LEDs in the back of the tweeter casing, to create a glow on the woofer cone. A 12-volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on and each LED circuit should be fused (in-line fuse holder included).
Wiring: Each speaker pod includes a 10' section of speaker and LED wire with the following:
- 16 AWG:
- Red/Stripe: Speaker +
- Black/Stripe: Speaker -
- 20 AWG:
- Blue: LED +
- Yellow: LED -
- Red: Not used
- Green: Not used