About the JL Audio Stealthbox®
The JL Audio Stealthbox custom-fit subwoofer delivers incredible bass in a package that takes up minimal space and blends in with your vehicle's interior. JL Audio designs Stealthboxes to fit in specific vehicles, then loads them with appropriate subwoofers for optimal performance. Pair the system with an appropriate amp and wiring for stellar concealed bass.
Perfect sound to go with the perfect fit
JL Audio puts months of research and design into each Stealthbox custom-fit subwoofer to ensure not only that it fits, but that it sounds better than any other custom enclosed system. First, JL Audio determines the ideal shape and mounting location for each enclosure, so that it looks like an original part of the vehicle it's designed for. Next, they mount each high-performance subwoofer so it delivers amazing firepower from within its unique enclosure, without sacrificing clarity or musical depth.
The fiberglass enclosure offers superior rigidity while allowing more interior volume, so the sub can turn out louder, deeper bass. JL Audio craftsmen then laminate, grind, join, and finish each Stealthbox by hand. The end result: full-bodied, distortion-free bass from an impressively stealthy enclosure.
Enjoy enhanced, custom-fit sound
Each enclosure installs over your Wrangler's wheel well, available in 2- or 4-ohm versions for the driver's side or passenger side. It contains one 10TW1 10" sub in a sealed enclosure, handling up to 300 watts RMS. A steel mesh grille protects the subwoofer, and a trim panel coordinates with your Jeep's interior. Installation does not affect hardtop installation.
Installation Note: If your Wrangler came with the premium audio system, you'll have to remove the factory subwoofer and buy interior trim parts from Jeep to install the passenger-side Stealthbox®.
Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
- Stealthbox custom-fit subwoofer
- black sealed fiberglass enclosure
- installs above wheel well on the passenger's side
- contains one 4-ohm 10TW1-4 subwoofer
- 300 watts RMS power handling
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94667
What's in the box:
- Custom subwoofer enclosure loaded with a single 10-inch/4-ohm woofer
JL Audio Stealthbox® reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio Stealthbox®
Vehicle Compatibility: JL Audio's SB-J-JL4DPAS/10TW1-4 Stealthbox has been specifically designed to fit the 2018-up Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. It mounts above the passenger side rear wheel-well and won't affect installation or removal of the vehicle's hard-top. A driver side version is also available. The enclosures for either side can be used individually or as a pair for even more bass.
- Will not fit any "JK" Jeep model or 2-Door "JL" models.
- Stealthbox installation does not interfere with normal soft0top operation, except for the final position where the top mechanism is detached from the rails.
10-Inch/4-Ohm Woofer: The SB-J-JL4DPAS/10TW1-4 Stealthbox features a single 10" JL Audio 10TW1-4 subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure The 10" 10TW1-4 subwoofer offers a powerful combination of a shallow mounting depth and high excursion capability, producing deep powerful bass from a small enclosure. The single 4 ohm subwoofer is capable of handling up to 300 watts RMS and includes a sturdy steel mesh grill for protecting the driver.
- Concentric Tube Suspension: JL Audio's patented Concentric Tube Suspension employs a molded structure which spans beyond the edge of the motor structure, supporting the spider on the outside of the motor's boundaries and the large diameter voice coil on the inside. The large voice coil permits the magnet to sit inside it, rather than surrounding the coil as is typical in most woofers. The concentric tube structure and the elimination of a conventional top-plate helps JL Audio place the motor higher up into the cone body's space to further compress depth, while still permitting excellent mechanical excursion.
- Mica-Filled Polypropylene Woofer: The subwoofer features an injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone with a rubber surround for added durability, excursion and bass response.
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, the 10TW1-4 motor remains linear over a long excursion range, and also maintains a stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, articulate bass.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.
Enclosure: The Stealthbox sealed enclosure is made from 100% fiberglass and finished in automotive grey carpet. The enclosure has been configured to mount over the passenger side rear wheel-well. A matching trim panel and sturdy steel-mesh grille are included, so you can carry plenty of gear without worrying about damage.
6 questions already asked