About the JL Audio Stealthbox®
JL Audio's Stealthbox® custom-fit speaker enclosures deliver great sound in a package that takes up minimal space and blends in with your vehicle's interior. JL Audio designs Stealthboxes to fit in specific vehicles, then loads them with appropriate speakers for optimal performance.
Perfect sound to go with the perfect fit
JL Audio puts months of research and design into each Stealthbox custom-fit enclosure to ensure not only that it fits, but that it sounds better than any other custom enclosed system. First, JL Audio determines the ideal shape and mounting location for each enclosure, so that it looks like an original part of the vehicle it's designed for. Next, they mount each speaker so it delivers amazing firepower from within its unique enclosure, without sacrificing clarity or musical depth.
The fiberglass enclosure offers superior rigidity while allowing more interior volume, so the sub can turn out louder, richer sound. JL Audio craftsmen then laminate, grind, join, and finish each Stealthbox by hand. The end result: full-bodied, distortion-free sound from an impressively stealthy enclosure.
Enjoy enhanced, custom-fit sound
This Stealthbox enclosure fits 2014-19 Polaris RZR 4 900, 900XC, XP 1000, and XP4 1000 ATVs. Sold in pairs, these enclosures install in your RZR's kick panels. These Stealthbox® enclosures include 4-ohm M3-650X-Gm-i marine coaxial speakers with RGB LED illumination. JL Audio recommends one of their Stealthbox subwoofer enclosures for Polaris ATVs to give you great full-range sound. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling an Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
Note: this Stealthbox does not fit 2020-up RZR Pro models.
- Stealthbox custom-fit speaker enclosure
- sold in pairs
- sealed fiberglass enclosures
- each enclosure houses one 6-1/2" M3-650X-Gm-i marine coaxial speaker with RGB LED illumination
- installs in kick panels
- designed for use with Stealthbox sub systems
- power handling: 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94679
What's in the box:
- 2 Stealbox enclosures loaded with 6.5" woofers
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio Stealthbox®
Vehicle Compatibility: The JL Audio SB-POL-RZG2SPKR/M3-650i Stealthbox Speaker Pods are designed specifically for the for the 2014-Up Polaris RZR 4 900, 900XC, XP 1000 & XP4 1000.
Note: Will not fit 2020-up RZR Pro models.
Stealthbox Speaker Pods: These custom-engineered Stealthbox speaker pods feature 100% fiberglass construction with a texture-coated, weatherproof finish and mount securely in each kick-panel, off the floor and out of harm's way. Each sealed Stealbox enclosure houses a high-performance, JL Audio M3 6.5" marine coaxial speaker and delivers clean, powerful sound.
6.5" Coaxial Speakers: Each Stealthbox Speaker Pod contains a single JL Audio M3-650X-Gm-i marine coaxial speakers with RGB LED illumination. Each coaxial speaker can handle 60 watts RMS and 225 watts Peak. Each speaker is rated at 4 ohms.
- Marine Tested: JL Audio's marine speakers are tested in ultraviolet chambers to simulate years of sun exposure, and salt fog chambers to simulate years of exposure to salt-water environments. The baskets and grilles are UV-resistant polymer. The baskets encapsulate the woofers' motor systems to prevent corrosion.
- Tweeter: Each speaker features a grille mounted ¾" treated silk dome tweeter with a specially formulated treatment to withstand the marine environment. The tweeters use neodymium magnets for higher efficiency levels and are Ferrofluid-cooled and damped for improved response and power handling capabilities.
- Woofer: The woofer cones are injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene with UV inhibitors, synthetic rubber surrounds, and marine-grade synthetic fiber spiders. DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. The DMA-optimized long-excursion design enhances output, bass extension and power handling of the speaker.
- Crossover: The woofers use a natural roll-off and the tweeter crossovers are 12 dB/octave. The crossover also features a polyswitch solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
- LEDs: There are six multi-color LEDs in the back of the tweeter casing, to create a glow on the woofer cone. Depending on what combination of LED wires is connected, they can light red, green, blue, yellow, pink, aqua, or white. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on. JL Audio recommends a 150 mA fuse on the LED power lead of each speaker. The LEDs can also be controlled using JL Audio's MLC-RC controller (item number 13699816, sold separately).
Note: The SB-POL-RZG2SPKR/M3-650i Stealthbox Speaker is designed to be used in conjunction with a JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer systems for Polaris RZR vehicles for full-range sound with plenty of bass.