About the JL Audio Stealthbox®
JL Audio bass in your 2010-13 4Runner
JL Audio bass in your 2010-13 4Runner
The JL Audio Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer delivers incredible bass in a package that takes up minimal space and blends in with your vehicle's interior. JL Audio designs Stealthboxes to fit in specific vehicles, then loads them with appropriate subwoofers for optimal performance. Pair the system with an appropriate amp and wiring for stellar, concealed bass.
Perfect sound to go with the perfect fit
JL Audio puts months of research and design into each Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer to ensure not only that it fits, but that it sounds better than any other custom enclosed system. First, JL Audio determines the ideal shape and mounting location for each enclosure, so that it looks like an original part of the vehicle it's designed for. Next, they mount each high-performance subwoofer so it delivers amazing firepower from within its unique enclosure, without sacrificing clarity or musical depth.
The fiberglass enclosure offers superior rigidity while allowing more interior volume, so the sub can turn out louder, deeper bass. JL Audio craftsmen then laminate, grind, join, and finish each Stealthbox® by hand. The end result: full-bodied, distortion-free bass from an impressively stealthy enclosure.
Enjoy enhanced, custom-fit sound
This Stealthbox® enclosure Installs behind the factory panel in the passenger side rear cargo area in select 2010-up Toyota 4Runner vehicles. This Stealthbox® includes one JL Audio 10TW3-D4 10" subwoofer wired for 2-ohm impedance. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
Important Installation Notes:
- Installation requires permanent modification to the factory panel.
- Installation in models equipped with a factory subwoofer require the purchase of a standard factory panel from Toyota Parts.
- Will not fit models with third-row seating.
- Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer
- sealed fiberglass enclosure
- contains one 10TW3-D4 10" subwoofer
- 2-ohm total impedance
- installs behind factory panel in passenger side rear cargo area
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (800 watts peak power)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94685
What's in the box:
JL Audio Stealthbox® owner's manual
- Custom enclosure loaded with a single 10" 10TW3-D4 subwoofer
- Grille panel
- 2 Top/bottom L-brackets
- 1 Side L-bracket
- 1 Front bracket
- 2 U-Nuts
- Three M6x25mm hex-head screws
- Nine 1" hex-head screws
- One 3/4" hex-head screw
- Thirteen 1/4" Flat-washers
- Thirteen 1/4" Lock-washers
- Installation guide
- Warranty information
JL Audio Stealthbox® reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the JL Audio Stealthbox®
Overview: JL Audio's SB-T-4RNRG5/10TW3 Stealthbox has been specifically designed to fit select 2010 - up Toyota 4Runner vehicles. It features a single 10" 10TW3-D4 subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure that mounts in the passenger side-panel in the rear cargo area. The Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure doesn't take up valuable cargo area or interfere with OEM cargo slides or aftermarket drawer systems.
- Installation requires permanent modification to the factory side-panel.
- Vehicles equipped with a factory OEM subwoofer must purchase a standard factory panel from Toyota Parts.
- Not compatible with vehicles equipped with third-row seating.
- Use our online vehicle selector to see what products work with your vehicle.
Subwoofer: The JL Audio Stealthbox's single 10" 10TW3-D4 subwoofer offers a powerful combination of a shallow mounting depth and high excursion capability, producing deep powerful bass from a small enclosure. The dual 4Ω voice-coil subwoofer is internally parallel-wired for a 2Ω load at the single set of connection terminals. The subwoofer is capable of handling up to 400 watts RMS (800W peak). A pre-installed black steel mesh grille is included for protecting the subwoofer.
Enclosure: The Stealthbox enclosure is made from fiberglass coated in durable black carpet and is designed to mount in the passenger side rear cargo area. An attractive cloth-covered Grille Panel is included that mounts over the subwoofer enclosure, providing a 'stealthy' appearance.
Terminals: Connection to the JL Audio Stealthbox is made through a single set of binding posts that can accommodate speaker wire up to 10-gauge in size.
4 questions already asked
Sounds great! This is the third stealthbox I have owned & installed in a vehicle. I have installed a handful of them in other vehicles and they always tuck away nicely and provide solid, tight bass reinforcement.
Joel from RICHLAND, WA