About the JL Audio Stealthbox®
Made to fit
Made to fit
This JL Audio Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer delivers incredible bass in a package that takes up minimal space and blends in with your vehicle's interior. JL Audio designs Stealthboxes to fit in specific vehicles, then loads them with appropriate subwoofers for optimal performance. Pair the system with an appropriate amp and wiring for stellar, concealed bass.
Perfect sound to go with the perfect fit
JL Audio puts months of research and design into each Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer to ensure not only that it fits, but that it sounds better than any other custom enclosed system. First, JL Audio determines the ideal shape and mounting location for each enclosure, so that it looks like an original part of the vehicle it's designed for. Next, they mount each high-performance subwoofer so it delivers amazing firepower from within its unique enclosure, without sacrificing clarity or musical depth.
The fiberglass enclosure offers superior rigidity while allowing more interior volume, so the sub can turn out louder, deeper bass. JL Audio craftsmen then laminate, grind, join, and finish each Stealthbox® by hand. The end result: full-bodied, distortion-free bass from an impressively stealthy enclosure.
Enjoy enhanced sound from a custom-fit package
This Stealthbox® enclosure fits 2006-Up RAM 2500/3500 Mega Cab Trucks; the box installs behind the rear seat, and includes two 10TW1-4 10" subwoofers from JL Audio, wired for 2-ohm impedance. Please check with us before purchasing by using the vehicle selector on our site, or calling a Sales Advisor at 1-888-955-6000 to verify fit information.
Note: Installation requires removal of rear seat storage compartment and OEM subwoofer if equipped.
- Stealthbox® custom-fit subwoofer
- sealed fiberglass enclosure
- two 10" 10TW1-4 subwoofers
- 2-ohm total impedance
- installs behind rear seat
- power handling: 600 watts RMS
- frequency response: 26-200 Hz
- sensitivity: 82.2 dB
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 94701
What's in the box:
JL Audio Stealthbox® owner's manual
- Custom subwoofer enclosure loaded with two 10" woofers
- Mounting hardware
- Installation Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the JL Audio Stealthbox®
Vehicle Compatibility: JL Audio's SB-J-JTGLAD/10TW1 Stealthbox has been specifically designed to fit select 2006-up Ram 2500/3500 Trucks with Mega Cab.The Stealthbox installs neatly, behind the back seat. Installation requires the removal of rear seat storage compartment and factory OEM subwoofer, if equipped.
Stealthbox Enclosure: The Stealthbox enclosure is made of fiberglass coated in black carpet designed to blend in with the vehicle's interior. The enclosure has been configured to mount behind the rear seat, so no usable cargo or passenger space is taken up. There is even space on the enclosure that's perfect for a clean, hidden amplifier installation.
Dual 10" Subwoofers: The Stealbox is outfitted with two JL Audio 10" woofers (10TW1-4) for powerful bass. The subwoofers feature an injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone with a rubber surround for added durability, excursion and bass response. The woofers are wired in a 2-ohm load at a single set of terminals on the Stealthbox enclosure.
- Concentric Tube Suspension: JL Audio's patented Concentric Tube Suspension employs a molded structure which spans beyond the edge of the motor structure, supporting the spider on the outside of the motor's boundaries and the large diameter voice coil on the inside. The large voice coil permits the magnet to sit inside it, rather than surrounding the coil as is typical in most woofers. The concentric tube structure and the elimination of a conventional top-plate helps JL Audio place the motor higher up into the cone body's space to further compress depth, while still permitting excellent mechanical excursion.
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA): DMA is JL Audio's proprietary method of improving dynamic motor behavior. As a result of DMA optimization, the 10TW1-4 motor remains linear over a long excursion range, and also maintains a stable fixed magnetic field in the gap over a wide power range. The result is reduced distortion, faithfully reproduced transients, and tight, articulate bass.
- Floating Cone Attachment Method (FCAM): JL Audio's patented FCAM technology is an innovative method of bonding the surround/cone assembly to the voice coil/spider assembly. This assembly technique ensures proper surround geometry in the assembled speaker for better excursion control and dynamic voice coil alignment.