About the JL Audio C5075-CT
Hear more in your music
Hear more in your music
JL Audio's C5075-CT 3/4" silk dome tweeters bring your high-frequency sounds into crisp, clear focus. You'll hear more details in your music, with a real sense of where each instrument is placed in the mix.
Each tweeter comes with mounting hardware for flush- or surface-mounting, and JL Audio's ratcheting swivel rotation (RSR) flush-mount system permits precise aiming even after installation. The C5075-CT tweeters feature strong, ferrofluid-cooled neodymium magnets for superior performance.
Note: These tweeters must be used with the supplied in-line high-pass crossover filters or another appropriate external crossover. Failure to do so could lead to damage to the tweeters not covered under the warranty.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
Priced per pair
- 3/4" ferrofluid-cooled silk domes
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- in-line high-pass filters included (6 dB/octave)
- power handling: 2-50 watts RMS (125 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 4,000-25,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 89 dB (92 dB at 2.83V)
- flush-mount depth: 9/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 99106
What's in the box:
- Two 0.75" tweeters with attached 6" positive and negative speaker leads terminated by female quick-slide connectors
- 2 External crossovers with attached 11" positive and negative speaker leads terminated by male quick-slide connectors on one end and attached 46" positive and negative speaker leads terminated by bare-tinned wire on other end
- 2 Flush-mount mounting brackets
- 2 Surface-mount mounting brackets
- 2 Mounting rings
- 2 Rear brackets
- 4 Male quick-slides
- 2 Mounting bolts
- 4 Mounting screws
JL Audio C5075-CT reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio C5075-CT
Overview: The ¾-inch (19mm) silk dome tweeter is incredibly smooth on and off-axis for accurate imaging and a big, stable soundstage. Its tiny neodymium magnet and small chassis give it excellent placement flexibility in the component systems. Additionally, JL Audio's RSR mounting system permits precise angling of the component tweeters after installation.
Silk Domes: The JL Audio C5-075ct is a ¾" ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeter which is incredibly smooth on- and off-axis for accurate imaging and a big, stable soundstage.
Neodymium Magnets: The small neodymium magnets and small chassis give it excellent placement flexibility.
Performance: The C5-075ct tweeters are tested and matched to within 1 dB of JL Audio's reference curve to ensure optimum system performance.
High Pass Crossover: The JL Audio external high pass crossover networks (12 dB/octave) offer high-end filter components such as precisely wound air-core inductors and high-quality, low-tolerance capacitors. Tweeter protection is also incorporated into the crossover networks. The crossovers measure 0.895" in diameter and 3.285" in length.
Mounting Options: The C5-75ct tweeters can be flush or surface mounted using the supplied hardware.
- Flush Mounted: The tweeters can be mounted in JL Audio's RSR
flush-mounting system to permit precise angling of the tweeters after
installation. The mounting dimensions are as follows:
- Mounting Depth: 0.565" (1.675" screw depth)
- Mounting Height: 0.36"
- Frame Diameter: 1.765"
- Cutout Diameter: 1.505"
- Surface Mounted: The tweeters can also be
mounted in the supplied surface-mount brackets for even easier
installation. The surface mount brackets are slightly angled for
flexible mounting options.
- Mounting Depth: 0.9375" (screw depth)
- Mounting Height: 0.885"
- Frame Diameter: 1.615"
The JL Audio C5075-CT replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked