About the JL Audio HD-RLC
The HD-RLC remote level controller works with JL Audio's HD Series, XD Series, and MHD Series amplifiers and many marine amps, allowing you to manage your level settings from the front of your vehicle. The HD-RLC adjusts your amplifier's level, not its "bass boost," so you maintain the same bass quality as you turn the volume up and down.
It works equally well with subwoofer and full-range amplifiers, and you can control multiple amplifiers with just one remote by adding standard phone cable splitter (not included). When used with the HD600/4 4-channel amplifier, you can assign it to control all channels, or the rear channels only.
- remote level controller for JL Audio HD, MHD, and XD Series amplifiers
- rear or full-range channel assignment with HD600/4 4-channel amp
- multi-amp capable (standard phone cable splitter required not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 98118
What's in the box:
- Remote level control knob with attached 9" cord terminated by a female RJ-11 plug
- 18' Cord terminated by a male RJ-11 connector on each end
- 2 Flat washers
- 2 Nuts
JL Audio HD-RLC reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio HD-RLC
Overview: The JL Audio HD-RLC Remote Level Control is compatible with JL Audio HD and MHD series amplifiers. The HD-RLC attenuates the level of JL Audio HD and MHD amplifiers equipped with a Remote Level Control connector. The HD-RLC can be used as a true subwoofer level control or as a master volume control. Multiple amplifiers can be controlled with one HD-RLC by adding a standard phone cable splitter (sold separately).
Note: The HD-RLC is not compatible with JL Audio amplifiers which feature a Remote Bass Port. In this case you would need the JL Audio RBC-1 controller, sold separately.
10 questions already asked