About the JL Audio M100-CT-CG-WH
Perk up your maritime music
Perk up your maritime music
JL Audio's M100-CT-CG-WH marine tweeters will open up the sound of your boat's system, broadcasting all the little details that make your music sparkle.
These silk dome tweeters radiate the high frequencies in a broad pattern for excellent sound coverage, and they're treated to withstand exposure to sun and moisture. Corrosion- and UV-resistant polymer housings ensure that they'll last for many seasons on the water. JL Audio includes all the hardware you'll need for flush-mounting these durable tweeters.
The UV-resistant polymer basket encases and protects the entire structure, and as an added bonus the UV protection ensures the grilles will stay white, looking factory-fresh even after years of sun exposure.
If you're looking for a sleek, stylish way to mount your tweeters, check out JL Audio's MTPOD-M100-CL billet aluminum tweeter pods.
- 1" silk dome tweeters treated to withstand UV and salt/spray exposure
- UV-resistant polymer housings
- flush-mount hardware included
- passive external crossovers (5000 Hz with 12 dB/octave slope)
- power handling: 40-100 watts RMS (175 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 5000-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 91 dB
- flush-mount depth: 15/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 91776
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters with attached 31" wires terminated in female quick slides
- 2 Flush-mount tweeter housing cups
- 2 Tweeter spring clips
- Two 63" lengths of speaker wire with in-line high-pass filters (has tinned bare wire on one end and male quick slides on the other end)
- Two 1-3/16" Tweeter housing mounting bolts
JL Audio M100-CT-CG-WH reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the JL Audio M100-CT-CG-WH
Features & specs
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
91 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||5000 - 25k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||175|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||0 15/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||1 7/8|
Overview: The tweeters are 1" treated silk domes, specially formulated to withstand UV and salt-spray exposure. The dome tweeters use an oversized neodymium magnet for higher efficiency levels and are Ferrofluid-cooled and damped for improved response and power handling capabilities. The tweeters come flush mount cups.
- Mounting Height: 0.461"
- Mounting Depth: 0.904"
- Frame Diameter: 2.384"
- Cutout Diameter: 1.858"
Crossovers: The crossovers are 12dB/octave high-pass filters in-line on the supplied speaker wires.
Polymer Housing And Grille: The Centrex, UV-resistant polymer mounting cups and grilles protect the tweeter from the marine environment.
2 questions already asked