About the inCarBite Sl-102
The Sl-102 dock provides a sturdy base for your iPad in a M2-20-1, M2-20-2, or M2-20-3F iPad case. The powered base automatically recharges your iPad in the M2-20-2 and M2-20-3F cases when you slide the inCarBite case's power strip into the dock's power slot.
Built-in stereo speakers deliver nice, full sound — and not just from your connected iPad. A stereo minijack lets you connect other portable music players as well. The Sl-102 is designed to be mounted either upright or upside down, so there's a switch to reverse the stereo channels.
Desktop or kitchen use
The circular base features a pop-up charging port for the inCarBite holder. The power slot can be rotated 90 degrees, so you can position your iPad for convenient viewing after locking it in. You can also mount the Sl-102 under a kitchen cabinet — a great option if you look up recipes on your iPad. The dock comes with a screw hole template and the necessary hardware you need to mount it.
- for use with an inCarBite ,M2-20-2, or M2-20-3F iPad case
- built-in stereo speakers
- base can be rotated 90°
- AC power adapter
- auxiliary stereo minijack input for a portable music player
- mounting hardware included
- diameter: 6-3/4", height: 4-3/16" (in up position)
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SI -102
What's in the box:
- Kitchen Mount speaker assembly (black)
- AC adapter with attached 5' DC output cord (DC output: 12V / 2.5A
- 19" Audio cable (with 3.5mm miniplugs on each end)
- 3 Self-adhesive rubber feet
- 3 Screws (M3 x 25mm)
- 6 Flat washers (Diameter=8mm)
- 3 Split-lock washers
- 3 Spacers (Length=13mm)
- User Manual
- Mounting Template
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the inCarBite Sl-102
Overview: The inCarBite SI-102 is a powered stereo speaker designed for use with the inCarBite iPad cases (139M2201, 139M2202, and 139M2203F, sold separately). The SI-102 can be used as a tabletop unit, or inverted and mounted under a kitchen counter. Once mounted, the iPad case can be swiveled 90°. When not used with the iPad cases, the SI-102 can be used with other portable audio devices, connected through the 3.5mm auxiliary input.
Mounting the iPad Case: The SI-102 has a spring-loaded iMount Port which extends when pressed. The iPad case's mounting arm slides into the port and locks into place. The mounting arm of the powered iPad case (139M2202) and the powered case with IR and FM (139M2203F) has 5 electrical contacts which engage with the contacts inside the port to provide power to the iPad for charging. (The non-powered iPad case (139M2201) requires operating the iPad on battery power.) You will need to plug the supplied 3.5mm miniplug cable into the iPad's headphone jack in order to get the audio signal to the speaker.
Installing the Speaker: The inCarBite SI-102 comes with three 1" mounting screws for installing the speaker under a kitchen cabinet. The 3 screw holes are 4-5/8" apart. If surface mounting, you can cover the screw holes with the supplied self-adhesive rubber feet.
Connections and Controls: The SI-102 has the following connections and controls:
- Aux In: stereo 3.5mm minijack input for connecting the iPad, iPod, or other portable audio device
- DC In: DC barrel connector for use with the supplied AC adapter
- Volume: rotary volume control for speaker
- Stereo Reversal: A-B switch for reversing the stereo signal (Position A for desktop use, Position B for kitchen cabinet mount)
- Power: toggle switch to turn the power on or off
Dimensions: The SI-102 has the following dimensions:
- Outside Diameter: 6.705"
- Height: iMount Port Retracted: 2.629", Port Extended: 4.153"