About the Sanyo CCA-BC200
A rear-view camera makes a great addition to your vehicle's audio/video system, especially if you've got a large truck or SUV. The Sanyo CCA-BC200 moves beyond a simple rear-view camera, with sophisticated digital processing that offers three different rear-view modes:
- the original, unprocessed view
- a digitally enhanced view that removes the wide angle lens distortion
- Sanyo's unique AirCam view a digitally constructed virtual rear view from above the vehicle.
With the AirCam's virtual bird's eye view you'll be able to precisely judge your distance from obstacles when you're maneuvering your vehicle in tight spaces. The CCA-BC200 also offers off-center image adjustment for side-mounted cameras, and displays digitally created distance guides that make it easier to align your car.
The CCA-BC200 connects to virtually any video receiver or monitor with an RCA video input. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- Camera with attached 26' cable
- ECU box
- 5' Power harness with in-line fuse holder
- 1 Amp fuse (installed)
- Control switch with attached 8' Cord
- 8' Composite video cable
- Adhesive backed camera mounting bracket
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- 2 Machine screws with flat and lock washers
- Self-adhesive hook-and-loop fastener
- Double-sided tape
- Waterproof pad
- 10 Self-adhesive cable clamps
- Two 8" Zip ties
- Cleaning cloth
- 18-22 Gauge splice tap
- Instruction manual(English)
- Instruction manual (Spanish)
- Camera alignment guide
Sanyo CCA-BC200 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sanyo CCA-BC200
Chassis: The camera is built into a compact waterproof aluminum case, suitable for mounting outside the vehicle.
Imaging Device: The 1/4" type color CCD imager has approximately 270,000 pixels to deliver a high quality picture.
Wide Angle Lens: The 135° horizontal and 105° vertical viewing angles provide an excellent near field view of anything behind you.
Digital Correction: The camera has a wide angle view, which typically produces an image distorted at the edges. The CCA-BC200 allows you to digitally correct the signal to display a more natural image. You can also center the image on the vehicle, even when the camera isn't mounted in the center.
Electronic Control Unit (ECU): The hideaway ECU has three Molex plugs and an RCA jack. The 4-pin Molex plug connects to the camera's attached harness and supplies power and receives signal. The 3-pin Molex plug connects to the Power/Ground/Reverse Trigger harness. The 2-pin Molex plug connects to the control switch harness. The RCA output feeds signal to your monitor. The power lead has an in-line 1 amp fuse.
Mounting: The rear view camera comes supplied with an adhesive bracket that allows the camera to swivel up and down (or left and right, depending on the bracket position). There is also a screw hole on the bracket so it can be more firmly mounted.
Compatibility: This camera is compatible with virtually any mobile video monitor featuring a composite video rear view camera input.
- Power Supply: 12 volts DC/negative ground
- Max Current Consumption: approximately 300 mA
- Image Sensor: 1/4" type color CCD
- Total Pixels: 270,000
- Effective Pixels: approximately 250,000
- Angle Of View:
- Horizontal: approximately 135°
- Vertical: approximately 105°
- Operating Temperature Range: -4° to 140° Fahrenheit
- Minimum Illumination: approximately 1.6 lux
- Output Signal: 1 Vp-p (75-ohm) NTSC
- Width: 1.164"
- Height: 0.915"
- Depth: 1.193"
- Camera with Bracket:
- Width: 1.532"
- Height: 1.112"-1.445"
- Depth: 1.296"-1.787"
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit):
- Width: 3.405"
- Height: 1.112"
- Depth: 2.912" (4.497" with cables)