About the EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex Speaker Wire
Scosche's EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex speaker wire makes running speaker wire as easy as it gets. They bundle nine individually-jacketed, extra-strong wires into one handy cable with a rugged PVC outer jacket. That's enough to wire four speakers, with one wire reserved for your amplifier's turn-on function.
You can use this cable for a variety of installations:
1) If you are adding a new 4-channel amp, you can use this cable to run the output signal back up to the radio location to connect to the factory speaker wires.
2) If you are installing a new car stereo, you can use this cable to bypass the factory amplifier, connecting the speaker wires from your new radio to the speaker wires coming out of your factory amplifier.
3) You can use this cable to run the speaker-level and turn-on signals from your factory radio to an amplifier in another location.
Each of the nine wires is color-coded to match the aftermarket standard for wiring, and Scosche uses tin-plated, oxygen-free copper to prevent oxidation and improve overall reliability. Run the EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex once, and move on! You'll have a kickin' system by lunchtime.
Check out our "Connecting your speakers to an amp" article to learn more about using your factory speaker wiring with your amplifier.
- 9 individually jacketed wires enclosed in outer PVC jacket
- includes wire for 4 speakers and an amplifier turn-on wire
- color-coded to match standard aftermarket wires
- tin-plated, oxygen-free copper wire
- 18-gauge wire
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # S9W18-20B
What's in the box:
- One 20' Length of nine conductor wire
EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex Speaker Wire reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex Speaker Wire
9-Wire/18-Gauge Speaker Cable: Nine individually covered 18-gauge OFC wires are housed inside the outer jacket. The wire colors match standard aftermarket color code -
- White (Front Left Positive)
- White with a black stripe (Front Left Negative)
- Gray (Front Right Positive)
- Gray with a black stripe (Front Right Negative)
- Green (Rear Left Positive)
- Green with a black stripe (Rear Left Negative)
- Purple (Rear Right Positive)
- Purple with a black stripe (Rear Right Negative)
- Light Blue (Amplifier Turn-On)
Note: Available in a 12' or 20' length. The outer jackets measure 0.395" in diameter.
4 questions already asked