About the EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex Speaker Wire
If you're keeping your factory receiver and installing an aftermarket amp and four speakers, Scosche's EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex speaker wire makes running wire as easy as it gets. They bundle nine individually-jacketed, extra-strong wires into one handy cable with a rugged PVC outer jacket. That's enough to wire four speakers, with one wire reserved for your amplifier's turn-on function.
Each of the nine wires is color-coded to match the aftermarket standard for wiring, and Scosche uses tin-plated, oxygen-free copper to prevent oxidation and improve overall reliability. Run the EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex once, and move on! You'll have a kickin' system by lunchtime.
Check out Connecting your speakers to an amp to learn more about using your factory speaker wiring with your amplifier.
- 9 individually jacketed wires enclosed in outer PVC jacket
- includes wire for 4 speakers and an amplifier turn-on wire
- color-coded to match standard aftermarket wires
- tin-plated, oxygen-free copper wire
- 18-gauge wire
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EFXS9WC18-20B
What's in the box:
- One 20' Length of nine conductor wire
More details on the EFX 9-Wire Ultra Flex Speaker Wire
Overview: Nine individually covered 18-gauge wires are housed inside the outer jacket. The wire colors match aftermarket color codes:
- White with a black stripe
- Gray with a black stripe
- Green with a black stripe
- Purple with a black stripe
Outer Jacket Diameter: 0.35"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked