About the Scosche ACM1
Protect that expensive in-dash receiver in your boat with this Scosche universal marine cover. The tinted design will match just about any interior, and the hinged cover will shield any single-DIN (or 2-shaft) radio from sun, salt, and spray. Outer dimensions: 9-7/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 3-15/16"D (with cover open). You can find more detailed dimensions in the Details tab. Warranty: 90 days.
What's in the box:
- Universal water-resistant radio cover (black with tinted plastic hinged cover)
- 2 Shaft radio inserts
- Four 1-1/8" mounting screws
- 4 Speed clips
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
Scosche ACM1 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche ACM1
Overview: The Universal water-resistant radio cover protects your car stereo receiver in marine applications (or open off-road vehicles). The kit allows you to install most DIN or shaft receivers. The kit is mounted using the four included screws. The Kit's mounting hole spacing is 9.028" wide x 2.003" tall.
Hinged Cover: The kit features a tinted hinged cover with a spring-loaded latch. The heavy-duty hinged cover is supported by dual springs which support the cover while it's open.
Water Resistance: The kit includes a foam gasket to protect the receiver from water seeping in around the frame.
- Outer Dimensions:
- Width: 9.820"
- Height: 4.361"
- Depth: 2.631" (3.885" with cover open)
- Internal Cover Dimensions: allowable space for receiver's trim ring
- Width: 7.604"
- Height: 2.496"
- Internal Depth: 0.937" (maximum receiver nose depth allowable)
- Sleeve opening: allowable space for receiver's DIN sleeve or chassis--some
slight filing to kit opening is possible
- Width: 7.206"
- Height: 2.094"
- Opening required to mount kit:
- Width: 8.260"
- Height: 3.322"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
5 questions already asked