About the Scosche BaseLynx™ BLKIT3
Charge three devices simultaneously
Charge three devices simultaneously
Charge multiple devices simultaneously (smartphone and wireless earbuds charging case not included)
The Scosche BaseLynx modular charger lets you keep multiple portable devices charged and ready, plus it's easily expandable. The BLKIT3 features a wireless charging pad for Qi-enabled smartphones. You can also use it with the wireless charging case for Apple AirPods®. The included endcap charger plugs into the charging pad. It features both USB-C and USB-A charging ports. And you can use all the system's chargers simultaneously.
Smart design features
Each module features an LED charge indicator so you know when your device is ready. The charging pad is covered with wear-resistant woven fabric for an attractive appearance. It also has a foreign object detector to prevent charging when something's covering the charging area.
BaseLynx Modular system
With BaseLynx modules, it's easy to keep all your portable devices organized, charged, and stored. There are optional modules for smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, portable gaming systems and more. Each module has specialized connectors and ports. Many are compatible with both Apple® and Android™ products.
You can mix and match the modules to create a custom charging station. Just one power cable provides juice for many charging ports.
Wireless charging pad:
- Qi-certified by Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) to assure safe, reliable charging for Qi-enabled devices
- foreign object detection prevents charging when objects obstruct charging area
- wear-resistant woven fabric cover
- one 18W USB-C charging port
- one 12W USB-A charging port
BaseLynx modular system:
- connect many ports to a single power cable
- modules connect end to end
- built-in LED indicators show charging status
- compatible with select Apple® and Android™ devices
- 5-foot AC power cable included
- 6" W x 5"D (both modules combined)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BLKIT3-SP
What's in the box:
- BaseLynx Wireless Charging Pad
- Dual Port End Cap (attached)
- Blank end cap
- 63" AC power cord (non-polarized C7 plug)
Scosche BaseLynx™ BLKIT3 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche BaseLynx™ BLKIT3
Overview: BaseLynx by Scosche is a modular system for charging your electronic devices. There are separate modules for charging your Qi-enabled smartphone, your Apple Watch, a vertical charging station, charging and protective end caps. This BaseLynx kit (BLKIT3) includes a Wireless Charging Pad and a Dual Port Charging End Cap, along with a Protective End Cap. Additional modules can be added for more devices, if desired. The BaseLynx kit comes with a 5' AC power cord.
Wireless Charging Pad: The BaseLynx Wireless Charging Pad charges your Qi-enabled smartphone by simply placing it face up on the pad, and centered over the non-slip ring. The pad fast-charges your smartphone up to 10W. The Charging Pad works with any Qi-enabled smartphone, including phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, and others. You can also charge the Wireless Charging Case for Apple AirPods. The Wireless Charging Pad has an input for power (non-polarized C7 receptacle), as well as a power output (C7 plug) to power an adjacent BaseLynx module.
Dual Port Charging End Cap: The Dual Port Charging End Cap is connected to the Wireless Charging Pad, and adds two additional USB charging ports to your BaseLynx system. The End Cap has one 18W USB-C Power Delivery port and one 12W USB-A port. The Dual Port Charging End receives power through the power output of the Wireless Charging Pad. It cannot pass power along to another module.
Other BaseLynx Modules: Additional BaseLynx modules can be added to customize your own charging stations at your home or office. Each module has an AC power input and output, allowing you to daisy-chain multiple modules. Available modules include:
- Vert Charging Station: The Vert Charging Station features slots and charging ports for up to three devices, including phones, tablets, small laptops and Nintendo Switch. It has one 18W USB-C Power Delivery port and two 12W USB-A charging ports. The Power Delivery port can charge your devices up to 3 times faster, and will fast charge a compatible iPhone up to 50% in only 30 minutes. The Vert doesn't include charging cables, so you'll need to provide your own.
- Magnetic Charger for Apple Watch: The Watch Charger module is designed exclusively for Apple Watches, and features a genuine MFi-certified Magnetic Charger that works with all models of the Apple Watch. The wireless charging element can be flipped up vertically to allow you to charge your Watch on its side, where it will display in Nightstand Mode while it's charging. You can also leave the element down and charge the Watch laying flat with the band open. Like the Wireless Charging Pad, the Apple Watch Charging module has a female C7 AC power receptacle for the power cord (or another module), and a male C7 plug for sending power to another module.
Power Considerations: There is a maximum number of BaseLynx modules you can power with one AC power cord. Each BaseLynx module has a points value: Wireless Charging Pad is 2 points, Apple Watch Charger is 1 point, Powered End Cap is 3 points and the Vert Charging Station is 5 points. The maximum number of points that can be powered with one power cord is 15. If the points total of your desired modules is higher than 15, you'll need to start another grouping of modules with a second power cord. Each separately purchased module, with the exception of the Charging End Cap, comes with its own 5' power cord. BaseLynx kits, such as this one, has only one power cord.
- Input: 100VAC - 240VAC ~ 50/60Hz 2.5A
- Wireless Charging: up to 10W
- USB-A: 5V / 2.4A, 12W
- USB-C: 5V / 3A; 9V / 2A, 18W
- Overall Dimensions: Width 6.06" Height 0.995" Depth 5.721"
- Module Widths:
- Wireless Charging Pad: 3.955"
- Charging End Cap: 1.391"
- End Cap: 0.71"
- Overall Weight: 11.55 ounces
1 question already asked