About the Scosche BaseLynx™ Multi-device Charging Station
Charge up to three devices at once
Charge up to three devices at once
Conveniently stacks your devices vertically.
The Scosche BaseLynx multi-device charger has three USB charging ports — one for tablets, the other two for smartphones and other smaller portable devices. Vertical supports hold your devices upright, saving space. A non-slip rubber surface ensures they stay in place.
And you can expand your charging station with other BaseLynx modules.
BaseLynx modular system
With BaseLynx modules, it's easy to keep all your portable devices organized, charged, and stored. There are optional modules for smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, portable gaming systems and more. Each module has specialized connectors and ports. Many are compatible with both Apple® and Android™ products.
You can mix and match the modules to create a custom charging station. Just one power cable can provide juice for many charging ports.
- vertical support hold smartphones and tablets upright
- two USB-A and one USB-C charging ports
- non-slip rubber surface holds devices in place
- BaseLynx modules can be combined to charge many devices with a single power cable
- includes endcap with 5-foot AC power cord
- 5-3/8" W x 2-9/16"H x 5-3/4"D (both modules combined)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BLMD-XTSP
What's in the box:
- BaseLynx Vert Charging Station (black)
- Dual Port End Cap (attached)
- Blank end cap
- 63" AC power cord (non-polarized C7 plug)
Scosche BaseLynx™ Multi-device Charging Station reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche BaseLynx™ Multi-device Charging Station
Overview: BaseLynx by Scosche is a modular system for charging your electronic devices. The system includes separate modules that can be mixed and matched for charging many of your personal electronic devices. This BaseLynx Vert kit (BLMD-XTSP) includes a Vertical Charging Station with 3 USB ports, and two Protective End Caps (one with a power cord pass-through). Additional modules can be added for more devices, if desired. The BaseLynx Vert kit comes with a 5' AC power cord.
Vert Charging Station: The Vert Charging Station features slots and charging ports for up to three devices, including phones, tablets, small laptops and Nintendo Switch. It has one 18W USB-C Power Delivery port and two 12W USB-A charging ports. The Power Delivery port can charge your devices up to 3 times faster, and will fast charge a compatible iPhone up to 50% in only 30 minutes. The Vert doesn't include charging cables, so you'll need to provide your own. The Vert Charging Station can be used alone, or linked with other BaseLynx modules in the system (see below). It has a female C7 AC power receptacle for the power cord (or another module), and a male C7 plug for sending power to another module.
Other BaseLynx Modules: Other BaseLynx modules can be added to this kit to customize your own charging stations at your home or office. Each module has an AC power input and output, allowing you to daisy-chain multiple modules. Available modules include:
- Wireless Charging Pad: The BaseLynx Wireless Charging Pad charges a Qi-enabled smartphone by simply placing it face up on the pad, and centered over the non-slip ring. The pad fast-charges your smartphone up to 10W. The Charging Pad works with any Qi-enabled smartphone, including phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, and others. You can also charge the Wireless Charging Case for Apple AirPods. The Wireless Charging Pad has an input for power (non-polarized C7 receptacle), as well as a power output (C7 plug) to power an adjacent BaseLynx module.
- Magnetic Charger for Apple Watch: The Watch Charger module is designed exclusively for Apple Watches, and features a genuine MFi-certified Magnetic Charger that works with all models of the Apple Watch. The wireless charging element can be flipped up vertically to allow you to charge your Watch on its side, where it will display in Nightstand Mode while it's charging. You can also leave the element down and charge the Watch laying flat with the band open. Like the Wireless Charging Pad, the Apple Watch Charging module has a female C7 AC power receptacle for the power cord (or another module), and a male C7 plug for sending power to another module.
- Dual Port Charging End Cap: The Dual Port Charging End Cap is connected to the Vert Charging Station, and adds two additional USB charging ports to your BaseLynx system. The End Cap has one 18W USB-C Power Delivery port and one 12W USB-A port. The Dual Port Charging End receives power through the power output of another BaseLynx module. It cannot pass power along to another module.
Power Considerations: There is a maximum number of BaseLynx modules you can power with one AC power cord. Each BaseLynx module has a points value: Wireless Charging Pad is 2 points, Apple Watch Charger is 1 point, Powered End Cap is 3 points and the Vert Charging Station is 5 points. The maximum number of points that can be powered with one power cord is 15. If the points total of your desired modules is higher than 15, you'll need to start another grouping of modules with a second power cord. Each separately purchased module, with the exception of the Charging End Cap, comes with its own 5' power cord. BaseLynx kits, such as this one, has only one power cord.
- Input: 100VAC - 240VAC ~ 50/60Hz 1.5A
- USB-A (x2): 5V / 3A, 15W
- USB-C: 5V / 3A; 9V / 2A, 18W
- Overall Dimensions: Width 5.379" Height 2.53" Depth 5.722"
- Module Widths:
- Vertical Charging Station: 3.955"
- End Caps: 0.71" (1.9" with pins)
- Overall Weight: 14.05 ounces
2 questions already asked