About the Scosche BaseLynx™ Wireless Charging Pad
A simple way to charge your smartphone
A simple way to charge your smartphone
This Scosche BaseLynx modular charger features a wireless charging pad for Qi-enabled smartphones. You can also use it with the wireless charging case for Apple AirPods®. Plus the charger can be used with other BaseLynx modules to create a custom charging station for all your gear.
Smart design features
The module features an LED charge indicator so you know when your device is ready. The charging pad is covered with wear-resistant woven fabric for an attractive appearance. It also has a foreign object detector to prevent charging when something's covering the charging area.
BaseLynx Modular system
With BaseLynx modules, it's easy to keep all your portable devices organized, charged, and stored. There are optional modules for smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, portable gaming systems and more. Each module has specialized connectors and ports. Many are compatible with both Apple® and Android™ products.
You can mix and match the modules to create a custom charging station. Just one power cable can provide juice for many charging ports.
- compatible with select Apple® and Android™ devices
- Qi-certified by Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) to assure safe, reliable charging for Qi-enabled devices
- foreign object detection prevents charging when objects obstruct charging area
BaseLynx modular system:
- charge many devices with a single power cable
- modules can be used connected or individually
- wear-resistant woven fabric cover
- built-in LED indicators show charging status
- detachable AC power cable
- 5-3/8" W x 5-5/8"D (both modules combined)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BLQP-XTSP
What's in the box:
- Wireless charging pad
- Protective end cap (left)
- Protective end cap (right)
- 63" AC power cord (non-polarized C7 plug)
Scosche BaseLynx™ Wireless Charging Pad reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche BaseLynx™ Wireless Charging Pad
Overview: BaseLynx by Scosche is a modular system for charging your electronic devices. The system includes separate modules that can be mixed and matched for charging many of your personal electronic devices. This BaseLynx kit (BLQP-XTSP) includes a Wireless Charging Pad and two Protective End Caps (one with a power cord pass-through). Additional modules can be added for more devices, if desired. The BaseLynx Wireless Charging Pad kit comes with a 5' AC power cord.
Wireless Charging Pad: The BaseLynx Wireless Charging Pad charges your Qi-enabled smartphone by simply placing it face up on the pad, and centered over the non-slip ring. The pad fast-charges your smartphone up to 10W. The Charging Pad works with any Qi-enabled smartphone, including phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, and others. You can also charge the Wireless Charging Case for Apple AirPods. The Wireless Charging Pad has an input for power (non-polarized C7 receptacle), as well as a power output (C7 plug) to power an adjacent BaseLynx module.
Other BaseLynx Modules: Other BaseLynx modules can be added to this kit to customize your own charging stations at your home or office. Each module has an AC power input and output, allowing you to daisy-chain multiple modules. Available modules include:
- Vert Charging Station: The Vert Charging Station features slots and charging ports for up to three devices, including phones, tablets, small laptops and Nintendo Switch. It has one 18W USB-C Power Delivery port and two 12W USB-A charging ports. The Power Delivery port can charge your devices up to 3 times faster, and will fast charge a compatible iPhone up to 50% in only 30 minutes. The Vert doesn't include charging cables, so you'll need to provide your own. The Vert Charging Station can be used alone, or linked with other BaseLynx modules in the system (see below). It has a female C7 AC power receptacle for the power cord (or another module), and a male C7 plug for sending power to another module.
- Magnetic Charger for Apple Watch: The Watch Charger module is designed exclusively for Apple Watches, and features a genuine MFi-certified Magnetic Charger that works with all models of the Apple Watch. The genuine Apple inductive charging element can be flipped up vertically to allow you to charge your Watch on its side, where it will display in Nightstand Mode while it's charging. You can also leave the element down and charge the Watch laying flat with the band open. The Apple Watch Charging module has a female C7 AC power receptacle for the power cord (or another module), and a male C7 plug for sending power to another module.
- Dual Port Charging End Cap: The Dual Port Charging End Cap is connected to the Vert Charging Station, and adds two additional USB charging ports to your BaseLynx system. The End Cap has one 18W USB-C Power Delivery port and one 12W USB-A port. The Dual Port Charging End receives power through the power output of another BaseLynx module. It cannot pass power along to another module.
Power Considerations: There is a maximum number of BaseLynx modules you can power with one AC power cord. Each BaseLynx module has a points value: Wireless Charging Pad is 2 points, Apple Watch Charger is 1 point, Powered End Cap is 3 points and the Vert Charging Station is 5 points. The maximum number of points that can be powered with one power cord is 15. If the points total of your desired modules is higher than 15, you'll need to start another grouping of modules with a second power cord. Each separately purchased module, with the exception of the Charging End Cap, comes with its own 5' power cord. BaseLynx kits, such as this one, has only one power cord.
- Input: 100VAC - 240VAC ~ 50/60Hz 2.5A
- Output: Up to 7.5W
- Overall Dimensions: Width 5.394" Height 1.01" Depth 5.728"
- Module Widths:
- Wireless Charging Pad: 3.955"
- End Caps: 0.71" (1.9" with pins)
- Overall Weight: 9.1 ounces