About the Scosche CAAP StrikeLine™
Google's Pixel 2 and Pixel 3 phones don't have a headphone jack. This USB-C adapter from Scosche has a 3.5mm jack built in, so you can plug in a regular pair of headphones. You can even listen to music or podcasts while charging your phone.
- USB-C to stereo minijack adapter
- in-line charger
- rated up to 100 watts
- compatible with Google Pixel 2, Pixel 3, Apple® iPad® Pro generation 3, and other devices
- 3.5mm jack compatible with stereo minijacks from headphones or stereo auxiliary cables
- compatible with most headphones, including mic and hands-free call functions
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CAAP-SP
What's in the box:
- Adapter with male USB-C plug on one end and female USB-C port + female 3.5mm jack on other end
More details on the Scosche CAAP StrikeLine™
Overview: The Scosche StrikeLine Adapter is an audio adapter with a pass-through USB-C charging port. The adapter allows you to simultaneously listen to your portable device while charging it.
Connections: The StrikeLine Adapter is approximately 6" in length. On one end is a male USB-C plug for connecting the adapter to your device. The other end has a female USB-C port for connecting your device to your computer or to a power source. You can also use the USB-C port for data syncing. Beside the USB-C port is a female 3.5mm audio jack that you can use to listen to content on your phone, or connect your device to your car stereo or other amplified speaker system.
Pass Through Charging: The Scosche StrikeLine Adapter allows pass-through charging up to 45 watts. You can listen to content on your phone, as well as conduct phone calls, while charging. The adapter is compatible with the microphone and call controls on most phones.
Compatibility: The StrikeLine Adapter is compatible with devices that charge via USB-C. This includes select Android phones, Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 3 smartphones, and iPad Pro 3rd Generation.
Warranty: The Scosche StrikeLine Adapter is covered by a 3-year limited warranty.