About the Scosche CRQ01
Secure wireless phone charging for your Ram
Secure wireless phone charging for your Ram
Scosche's CRQ01 combines the convenience of the MagicMount™ phone mounting system with the functionality of a Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging system. Top it off with the fact that Scosche designed this charger to fit right in the center console location in your Ram, and you've got a charger that looks like it came right from the factory. You'll need to remove a few panels and drill a hole, and Scosche includes the "T" harness for your Ram's wiring — eliminating the need to cut and splice. Once it's in, you'll be able to charge your Qi-compatible smartphone without searching for that hard-to-find charging cable while you're driving.
What you need
You'll need a phone that includes the Qi charging system, or you'll need to add a Qi-compatible USB coil, battery cover, or charging sleeve to your existing smartphone. This MagicMount system includes the MagicPlate™ to attach to your case or directly to the back of your smartphone, so it'll stay in place as you drive around town. Scosche includes the detailed instructions for your installation, as well as a template for the placement of the MagicPlate magnets.
This charging system will require permanent modifications to your vehicle's console. These modifications aren't visible upon the completion of the installation.
- vehicle-specific Qi wireless charger for select smartphones
- installs in center console of select 2015-18 Ram truck models
- up to 10W of wireless charging power
- compatible with iPhone® 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
- LED light on side of mount indicates charging status
- foreign object detection prevents charging when objects obstruct charging area
- included thin non-magnetic metal plate that attaches to device with adhesive
- features powerful built-in neodymium magnets safe for smartphones
- not for use with hard drive devices
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CRQ01
What's in the box:
- Magnetic Qi wireless charger in center console bezel
- 5' T-harness with USB-C plug
- Large self-adhesive metal plate (for smartphone device)
- 2 Small self-adhesive metal plates (for cases)
- Galaxy S9/S9+ metal plates and template
- iPhone template guide
- Cleaning wipe
- Self-adhesive decals
Scosche CRQ01 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche CRQ01
MagicMount Charge: Scosche has combined the latest Qi wireless charging technology with their MagicMount magnetic mount system for the ultimate solution in hands-free magnetic mounting and wireless charging. The Scosche MagicMount Charge OEM offers vehicle specific applications.
Vehicle Compatibility: This MagicMount Charge OEM model is compatible with the following vehicles:
- 2015-2018 RAM Trucks: includes SLT, Laramie, Limited, Big Horn, Longhorn, Rebel, and Sport premium trim levels with full center console. It is not for use with bench/flip seat models including ST and Tradesman.
Qi Certified: The Scosche MagicMount Charge has been designated as "Qi Certified" by the Wireless Power Consortium. Qi Certified products have been thoroughly tested by independent laboratories to ensure their safety, compatibility and energy efficiency.
Note: Some wireless charging products may use terms like "Qi compliant", "Qi compatible" and "Works with Qi", but these terms are not the same as "Qi Certified." Products using such terms have not undergone Qi certification testing.
Qi Wireless Charging: Qi (pronounced "Chee") is the global standard for smartphone wireless charging. Wireless charging uses electromagnetic fields to safely transfer power from a transmitting source (such as the MagicMount Wireless Charge) to a receiving device (Qi-enabled smartphones or add-on wireless charging accessories.) to wirelessly charge the device's battery.
Wireless Fast Charging for Apple and Samsung: The Scosche MagicMount Charge delivers up to 10W of charging power, making it compatible with Apple and Samsung Wireless Fast Charging. It is also compatible with other Qi-enabled smartphones that support 5W charging, as well as many other Qi-enabled products.
- Apple (10W): iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8
- Samsung (10W): Galaxy S9/S9+, Galaxy S8/S8+, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, and Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, Note 9
- Other Qi-Enabled Smartphones (5W): Google, Microsoft, LG, HTC, and Motorola
- Other Qi-Enabled Products: Cases, Receivers, and Battery covers
LED Indicator: The LED indicator on the side of the Scosche MagicMount Charge illuminates green during standby and blue during charging.
Magnetic Mount: Not only does the Scosche MagicMount Charge deliver fast wireless charging, it also provides two points of magnetic contact for a solid hold via powerful, rare-earth, neodymium magnets. Scosche includes a large self-adhesive MagicPlate for directly applying it to your smartphone device and includes two small self-adhesive MagicPlates for use with smartphone cases. A MagicPlate Template Guide is also provided to make sure you position the MagicPlate(s) in the proper location.
Note: The included MagicPlate should be installed on your Qi-enabled device to avoid interfering with wireless charging functionality. It is not recommended with use of a wallet case, and should not be used with any hard-drive based devices.
Mounting Options: The Scosche MagicMount Charge comes with a mounting cradle where the Qi wireless charger will install. The MagicMount Charge OEM vehicle specific models are designed to fit perfectly in your compatible vehicle. It replaces the vehicle's factory storage tray in the center console without modification and provides a factory OEM appearance.
Wiring Harness: The Scosche MagicMount Charge OEM includes a 5' T-harness for your vehicle that integrates into your factory wiring. The T-harness has a USB-C connector which plugs into the MagicMount Charge. On the other end of the T-harness are two molex connectors which plug into your vehicle's wiring harness underneath the storage tray.
Safety Protection: Advanced safety features like Foreign Object Detection safeguards your device from overheating and becoming a potential fire hazard.
6 questions already asked