About the Scosche CRTVW01 Backup Camera Harness
Scosche's CRTVW01 harness lets you keep your factory-installed backup camera when you install an aftermarket stereo in select 2011-14 Volkswagen vehicles. The cable gives you a Volkswagen 26-pin connector on one end along with a composite video connector on the other. Once installed, you'll see images from your Volkswagen rear-view camera on your new receiver's screen. Note: Your car stereo must have a rear-view camera input. Warranty: 1 year.
Enter your vehicle info to see if this adapter will work with your Volkswagen vehicle.
Scosche CRTVW01 Backup Camera Harness reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche CRTVW01 Backup Camera Harness
Vehicle Compatibility: The Scosche CRTVW01 retains the factory back-up camera in select 2011-2016 Volkswagen vehicles when replacing the factory radio with an aftermarket receiver that features a composite video camera input.
Connections: The included wiring harness features the following connections.
- 12-Pin Connector: The black 12-pin connector plugs into the interface module's 12-pin port.
- Composite Video Jack: The male composite video jack (yellow) plugs into the female composite video input on the back of your aftermarket receiver.
- Reverse Wire: The reverse wire (blue) hardwires to your aftermarket receiver's reverse gear wire.
- +12V Constant Wire: The +12-volt constant wire (yellow) needs to be hardwired to +12-volt constant power in the vehicle.
- Ground Wire: The ground wire (black) needs to be connected to bare metal inside the vehicle.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked