About the Scosche LPMZ25 Wiring Interface
You want to upgrade the stereo in your 2006-12 Mercedes-Benz, but you don't want to lose important factory features. Scosche's LPMZ25 interface retains your steering wheel audio controls, along with the factory amplifier with its fiber optic controls (fader control is lost). It also maintains the 12-volt accessory output, as well as providing the navigation connections, including reverse, speed pulse, and parking brake, that you'll need to install a car stereo with GPS.
- connect a new stereo to your factory wiring plug and retain steering wheel audio controls
- retains the amplifier in your Fiber Optic amplified audio system (fader control is lost)
- retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) and provides outputs for navigation receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LPMZ25
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- Fiber optic control box
- Wiring harness
- SWC harness
- Installation Instructions
Scosche LPMZ25 Wiring Interface reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche LPMZ25 Wiring Interface
Vehicle Compatibility: The Scosche Link+ Series LPMZ25 is a radio replacement & steering wheel control interface for select 2006-2012 Mercedes Benz vehicles equipped with a factory MOST 25 Fiber Optic System and 40-pin connector.
|Mercedes Benz||ML (W164)||2006-2011|
Retained Features: The Scosche Link+ Series LPMZ25 allows you to replace your factory radio with an aftermarket head unit, while retaining important factory features such as steering wheel controls, the fiber optic amplifier system, and R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power).
- Retains Fiber Optic Amplifier: The LPMZ25 lets you retain your vehicle's fiber optic amplifier (your aftermarket head unit must be equipped with 2ch Front Pre-Outs. Fader capabilities of the factory amp are lost when replacing the factory radio with an aftermarket head unit.
- Built-In Steering Wheel Control: The LPMZ25 retains your vehicle's steering wheel controls, including phone control buttons (when applicable), if you are connecting an aftermarket Alpine, Clarion, Dual, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, or Sony head unit with a steering wheel control input. *See the Installation Instructions regarding connection.
- RAP (Retained Accessory Power): Your vehicle's R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) will still function, allowing the aftermarket radio to stay on after the key is removed until one of the vehicle doors is opened.
Provided Outputs: The Scosche Link+ Series LPMZ25 provides a data-bus driven +12V/10A Accessory output, an analog +12V Illumination output, an analog +12V Reverse Trigger output, an analog Vehicle Speed pulse output, and an analog Parking Brake ground output.
The Scosche LPMZ25 Wiring Interface replaces these items
- retains important factory features, including steering wheel audio controls
- retains factory amplifier with its fiber optic controls
1 question already asked