About the Scosche MagicMount™ MAGDV2
A device mount made for road warriors
A device mount made for road warriors
If you're looking for one mount that can go anywhere and do all sorts of things, Scosche's versatile MAGDV2 mount lets you choose either dash or vent mounting, great for road warriors who spend lots of time in rental cars.
Mount to your dash, windshield, or a vent
Once the powerful MagicPlate™ is attached to the phone, you can choose the mounting option that works best for you. Attach the base to a dash or windshield and connect the magnet head. Or, just slide the magnet head into a vent. Wherever you put it, you can choose portrait, landscape, or any position in between. You can also use the magnet head as a tripod when you're out of the car.
- 2-in-1 mount for smartphones, MP3 players, and GPS devices
- ideal for travelers and rental cars
- mount it on a car window, windshield, dash, or vent
- MagicPlate™ holds your device in place
- magnet head can also serve as a tripod
- heat/cold resistant
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MAGDV2
What's in the box:
- Magnetic vent-mount
- Dash-mount (self-adhesive backing)
- Large metal plate (3M backing)
- Small metal plate (3M backing)
- Protective film
- Cleaning wipe
Scosche MagicMount™ MAGDV2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche MagicMount™ MAGDV2
2-In-1 MagicMount: The MagicMount Dash/Vent (MAGDV2) is a unique 2-in-1 mount that provides both dash and vent mounting functionality. It uses powerful magnets and sleek cradle-free design to mount your smartphone, tablet, GPS, and other mobile electronic devices safely and securely. It also allows you to position your screen vertically or horizontally for optimal viewing.
- Dash Mount: Simply mount the base to your dash or other surface using the integrated adhesive backing. If you remove the magnetic head from the dash mount, it can be easily slide back on.
- Vent Mount: If you need to use your mobile device in another vehicle, simply slide the magnetic head off the of base and slide it onto the slats of your vehicle's dash vent. The magnetic head measures 1.75" (w) x 1.8125" (h) x 0.4375" (d).
- Kickstand: The magnetic head can also be used as a kickstand in the home, office, or hotel room.
Two MagicPlates (Small/Large): The MagicMount Dash/Vent (MaGDV2) comes with two MagicPlate sizes - Small (for smartphone devices) & Large (for tablet devices). The MagicPlate is an adhesive metal plate that can be attached very easily to the back of your mobile device. You can choose to apply the adhesive plate directly to your device, under the battery cover or to the outside of the case. Once the MagicPlate metal plate is applied to your mobile device or case, just hover your device near the magnetic surface and it instantly locks securely in place.
- Small MagicPlate Dimensions: 1.125" (w) x 1.25" (h) x 0.0625" (d)
- Large MagicPlate Dimensions: 1.75" (w) x 2.625" (h) x 0.0625" (d)
Protective Film: The MagicMount Dash/Vent (MAGDV2) comes with a protective film. The protective film can be used when you plan to directly attach a MagicPlate to the back of your smartphone or tablet. The film is designed to assist in plate removal should you decide to do that at some point in the future. Usage of the film is not required, but it is recommended for direct applications to your smartphone or tablet device.
Compatibility: The powerful earth magnets of the MagicMount Dash/Vent (MAGDV2) hold your device securely in place and are 100% safe for smartphones, tablets, GPS navigators, and other mobile electronic devices.
Note: The MagicMount Dash/Vent (MAGDV2) does not work with iPod Classic or other hard drive devices. The strong magnetic fields produced by these Neodymium magnets is enough to damage hard drive devices.
The Scosche MagicMount™ MAGDV2 replaces these items
- universal mount for smartphones, media players, and GPS devices
- clip-mounts onto compatible vents
- MagicPlate™ holds your device in place (large and small plates included)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?