About the Scosche MPQ2V magicMOUNT™ PRO
Qi vent mount
Qi vent mount
Scosche's MPQ2V magicMOUNT PRO vent mount makes mounting a Qi-compatible smartphone in your car so easy. With the mount powered by your 12-volt power source, you'll be able to wirelessly charge your smartphone. No need to search for that elusive charging cable while you're driving anymore.
Just clip the heat/cold-resistant mount to a vent slat on your dash, then stick the included MagicPlate™ onto the back of your device. Scosche gives you two ultra-thin sizes that hide easily behind a protective case or battery cover. Once you apply the MagicPlate, you simply place your device onto the magicMOUNT and it stays put.
What you need
You'll need a phone that includes the Qi charging system, or you'll need to add a Qi-compatible USB coil, battery cover, or charging sleeve to your existing smartphone. Scosche includes instructions for your installation.
Great for the frequent traveler
The compact MPQ2V stashes easily in a travel bag, making it a great option for the frequent traveler. If you often rent vehicles, the MPQ2V adapts to both thin and thicker vent slats, so you can easily mount your phone no matter which car you select.
- universal-fit Qi wireless charger for select smartphones
- clip-mounts onto compatible vents near 12-volt power port
- MagicPlate™ holds your device in place (large and small plates included)
- up to 10W of wireless charging power
- compatible with iPhone® 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
- Apple and Samsung fast charge compatible
- 12-volt power adapter included
- features powerful built-in neodymium magnets safe for smartphones
- not for use with hard drive devices
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MPQ2V-XTSP
What's in the box:
- Wireless charging magnetic mount
- Dash vent mount
- 12V Car power adapter (Type A USB port)
- 59" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- 2 Adhesive wire clips
- MagicPlate (large)
- Template Guide (for large MagicPlate)
- 2 MagicPlates (small)
- Template Guide for small MagicPlate for iPhone)
- 2 MagicPlates (small for Galaxy 9)
- Template Guide for small MagicPlate for Galaxy S9/S9+
- Cleaning Wipe
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche MPQ2V magicMOUNT™ PRO
Wireless Charging Magnetic Mount: The MagicMount Pro Charge Vent (MPQ2V-XTSP1) combines the latest Qi wireless charging technology with Scosche's MagicMount magnetic mount solution. The mount fits over the blades of your vehicle's dashboard air vent and holds your phone with strong neodymium magnets.
Qi Wireless Charging: Qi (pronounced "chee") wireless charging uses electromagnetic fields to safely transfer power from a transmitting source (MagicMount Pro Charge) to a receiving device (such as a Qi-enabled smartphone) for the purpose of wirelessly charging the mobile device's battery. This wireless magnetic charging mount delivers up to 10 watts of charging power, so your Qi-enabled devices get charged up faster.
Compatibility: The MagicMount Charge Pro work with Qi-enabled smartphones, as well as Qi-enabled cases, receivers, transmitters, and battery covers. Compatible Qi-enabled smartphones include:
- Apple: iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung: Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, S7/S7 Edge, S8/S8 Plus
- Also: Qi-enabled devices from Google, Microsoft, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, and Blackberry
Templates: MagicMount's Qi charging coils are located in the center of the mounting plate, with strong magnets above and below. Adhesive-backed non-magnetic metal plates are placed on the back of your phone (or phone case), which interact with the magnetic mount to center your phone onto the charging coils. Placement templates are provided for proper alignment of the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, Galaxy S9/S9+ as well as the iPhone 8/8 Plus and X. You should not use the magnetic phone holder for hard-drive devices, such as the iPod Classic.
Vent Mount: MagicMount Charge Pro comes with a Vent Mount that slips over the blades of your vehicle's dashboard air vents. The MagicMount fits over the Vent Mount's T-notch and locks in place.
Power Requirements: The MagicMount Charge Pro comes with a car 12V DC power adapter with a USB port and a 59" USB cable which powers the Qi Wireless charger. The power adapter has a 5V-2A (10 watt) output. The MagicMount Charge Pro has a 5W-10W output, which is compatible with Samsung and Apple Fast Charge, as well as Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 specifications.
1 question already asked