About the EFX PA8BX Wiring Kit
Get the right wire for your amp
Get the right wire for your amp
The PA8BX wiring kit from EFX will supply your car amplifier with the wiring necessary for receiving its signal and powering up. The 8-gauge power and ground cables ensure that your amp gets all the power it needs to play music at its full potential. The ground cable features EFX's Ultimate Ground Terminal, which attaches to your vehicle's chassis by way of 2 self-tapping screws (included) to make sure you get a tight physical and electrically secure ground connection.
This wiring kit works with amplifiers with between about 250 to 450 watts RMS of total output power. Please check your amplifier's installation instructions to confirm the proper size wire to use. The kit includes a stereo RCA patch cable, remote turn-on lead, in-line fuseholder, fuse, and an assortment of connectors and hardware to help with your amp's installation.
This wiring kit does not include speaker wires. You will need to purchase those separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation. This kit includes patch cables for a 2-channel or mono amp — you'll need to add cables for multi-channel amps.
- amplifier wiring kit with power, ground, and audio connections
- 17-foot blue 8-gauge power cable
- 2-foot black 8-gauge ground cable with Ultimate Ground Terminal
- 17-foot blue remote turn-on lead
- 17-foot twisted pair RCA patch cable
- 60-amp fuse and in-line fuse holder
- 6 feet of flex loom
- assorted mounting screws, crimp-on connectors, and wire ties
- warranty: 90 days (no warranty on fuses)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # EFXPA8BX
What's in the box:
- 17' Length of 8 AWG blue power wire with in-line Mini-ANL fuse holder and ring terminal
- 2' Length of 8 AWG black ground wire with Ultimate Ground Terminal
- 17' Length of blue 18 AWG turn-on wire
- 17' Length of Core-Twisted RCA interconnect cable (2 male RCAs on each end)
- One 60A Mini-ANL fuse
- 6' Length of black 3/8" split loom tubing
- Firewall grommet
- 2 Spade terminals for 8 AWG wire (1 red/1 black)
- 1 Spade terminal for turn-on lead
- 1 Butt connector for turn-on lead
- 2 Self-tapping screws for fuse holder
- 2 Self-tapping screws (for Ultimate Ground Terminal)
- 6 Plastic cable ties (length=8")
More details on the EFX PA8BX Wiring Kit
Compatibility: The PA8BX kit is designed for amplifiers with fuse ratings up to 60 amps.
Kit Contents: This amp wiring kit includes the following:
- Power/Ground/Remote wire: The power/ground wires use OFC
(oxygen-free copper) for high-current delivery. The wires use fine strands
of copper and soft-touch insulation for maximum flexibility.
- 17' length 8 AWG blue power wire with in-line Mini-ANL fuse holder (no
fuse installed) and a ring terminal (0.412" inside diameter, 0.601" outside
- Note: The fuse holder does not include the 3mm Allen wrench required to install the fuse.
- 2' length 8 AWG black ground wire with patent-pending Ultimate Ground Terminal for reliable ground connections.
- 17' length of 18 AWG blue turn-on lead
- 17' length 8 AWG blue power wire with in-line Mini-ANL fuse holder (no fuse installed) and a ring terminal (0.412" inside diameter, 0.601" outside diameter)
- Fuse: One 60A Mini-ANL fuse
- RCA Patch Cable: 17' Core-twisted stereo RCA interconnect cable with split-top center pin and segmented shield for maximum contact and connection reliability. Twisted pair construction gives you maximum noise rejection and better sound quality. The RCA plugs have a micro barrel design and integrated strain relief.
- Connectors: The kit includes
the following crimp-on terminals:
- Two 8-gauge crimp-on spade connectors (with 1 red and 1 black rubber insulator boot)
- One 18-gauge crimp-on spade connector with red plastic boot (for remote turn-on lead)
- One 18-gauge crimp-on butt connector (for remote turn-on lead)
- Mounting Accessories:
- 6' length of 3/8" diameter split loom to protect cables
- 2 Phillips-head self-tapping screws (for securing the fuse holder)
- 2 Phillips-head self-tapping screws (for securing the Ultimate Ground Terminal)
- Plastic firewall grommet (0.35" inside diameter, 0.422" outside diameter)
- Six 8" plastic wire ties
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
6 questions already asked