About the Scosche PowerUp 600 Torch
Be ready the next time you need a boost
Be ready the next time you need a boost
Need a little peace of mind when heading out on the road? If you get in a bind, Scosche's PowerUp 600 Torch power pack gives you three handy tools to help out: a rechargeable 600-amp jump starter, a mobile device charger, and a multi-mode LED flashlight. It's got enough juice to jumpstart a car, boat, or ATV three times on one charge. Once you've charged the PowerUp 600 Torch, it'll hold its charge for six months. And it's waterproof with the rear cap closed, so you can go off-roading in wet environments without worry.
Great options for unexpected challenges
The detachable jumpstart cables are spark-free, which protects the power bank from a short circuit. Remove those cables, and you'll be able to plug your smartphone or tablet into the single 5-volt USB port to charge it up. And for added versatility, you can switch the built-in 330-lumen LED flashlight to one of four modes depending on what you need. The PowerUp 600 Torch includes a 12-volt power port to keep it charged up as you move on down the road.
Note: The PowerUp 600 Torch can jumpstart vehicles with regular internal combustion engines up to 8 cylinders and 5.0 liters. It will also work with diesel engines up to 2.0 liters.
- rechargeable 600-amp jumpstarter, mobile device charger, and LED flashlight
- includes charging clamps and cables, 12-volt adapter, charging cable, and a protective storage case
- jumpstarts vehicles with engines up to 8 cylinder/5.0-liters (or 2.0-liter diesel engines)
- multi-mode 330-lumen flashlight with four settings, including SOS
- included lithium polymer battery holds charge for six months
- detachable jumper cable attachment is "spark-free" to prevent short circuits
- 5-volt USB port charges smartphones and tablets
- IP65 waterproof rating
- dimensions: 3.13"W x 8.607"H x 2.594"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PBJF600
What's in the box:
- Car jumper / Power bank / Flashlight
- SmartCable with red and black clamps
- 2' USB cable (Type A USB on one end and USB-C on other end)
- 12V Car Charger with USB output (Output: 5V / 2.4A)
- Storage case
Scosche PowerUp 600 Torch reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Scosche PowerUp 600 Torch
Overview: The Scosche PowerUp 600 Torch (PBJF600) is a powerful car jumper, power bank, and flashlight that is ideal for emergency situations. The Torch can jump-start your car, truck, boat, or ATV/UTV, and charge your phone while lighting the way with its bright 330-lumen LED beacon. The PBJF600 has a waterproof rating of IP65 with the rear cap closed, so you can use it in inclement weather. It comes with a Smart Cable with battery terminal clamps, a 12V charging adapter and USB cable, and a zippered storage case.
Jump-Starting: When fully charged, the PowerUP 600 has the ability to jump-start gas engines up to 5 liters/8 cylinders and diesel engines up to 2 liters. The jumper voltage is 14.8VDC with a peak current of 600 Amps (0.1 second) and a 200A starting current for 5 seconds. The 4-cell Lithium-Ion battery's capacity is 2000mAh and 29.6Wh. It is designed to hold a charge for up to 6 months. The jump-starter has a 12" Smart Cable with red (positive) and black (negative) clamps. The cable plugs into the end of the jump-starter's polarized output jack. To jump-start an engine, the charger's battery must be at least 50% charged.
Safety Protection System: The Spark-Free 6-Point Safety Protection System protects your vehicle and jump-starter from overheating, over current, overcharging, over discharging, short circuits, and reverse connection. You should make sure the battery terminals are free from corrosion for the best contact with the jump-starting clamps.
Flashlight: The PBJF600's flashlight is rated at 330 lumens at 492 feet (150 meters). There are four flashlight modes: Full output, Dimmed output, Strobe, and SOS.
USB Ports: Behind the rear cap are two USB ports -- USB-A and USB-C:
- USB Type A: The USB-A port is an output for charging your phone, tablet, or other USB-powered device. It has an output of 5V and 2.4A.
- USB Type B: The USB-C port is an input for charging the jump-starter's battery. The input is rated at 5V / 2A. The unit charges via the included 12V Charger Adapter which plugs into your vehicle's 12V Aux power port, or a third party USB power port (5V/2A). No charging time for the unit's battery is provided.
Charging Level LEDs: The Charge Panel on the back of the PowerUp 600 Torch (under protective screw cap) includes a Check Charging Level button and a series of LEDs. The four LEDs indicate the level of the battery charge as follows: 1 LED: 0-25%, 2 LEDs: 26-50%, 3 LEDs: 51-75%, 4 LEDs: 76-100%.
- Battery Capacity: 2000mAh (29.6Wh)
- Flashlight Output: 330 Lumens (at 492 feet/150 meters)
- Jump-starter Output:
- Capacity: Gasoline engines: Up to 8-cylinder 5 Liters, Diesel engines: Up to 2 Liters
- Voltage: 14.8VDC
- Peak Current: 600A (0.1 sec.)
- Starting Current: 200A (5 sec.)
- USB Input (USB-C): 5V / 2A
- USB Output (USB-A): 5V / 2.4A
- Charging Temperature: 32°F - 104°F
- Discharging Temperature: -4°F - 140°F
- Life Cycle: Up to 1000 jumps