About the EFX Rogue Y-Adapter
Double a connection
Double a connection
EFX's Rogue Series marine-certified RCA Y-adapter splits a signal so two devices can get the same input from a single source. You'd use a pair of these Y-adapter to connect a single stereo RCA cable from car stereo with only one set of preamp outputs to the inputs of a 4-channel amplifier — one adapter for the left channels, and one for the right.
Completely tinned oxygen-free copper stranded wires allow maximum signal flow with minimum chance for corrosion. Twisted pair construction helps keep each channel noise-free. The male RCA plugs each feature waterproof gaskets as well as a split-tip center pin and segmented shield construction to ensure tight and dependable electrical connections. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the box:
- 7" Y-adapter (with one female RCA jack on one end and two male RCA connectors on other end)
EFX Rogue Y-Adapter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the EFX Rogue Y-Adapter
EFX Rogue Series: The Scosche EFX Rogue Series is designed for powersports and marine applications. This Y-adapter (RMM 1F2M) features one female RCA jack and two male RCA connectors.
- OFC Twisted Construction: The EFX Rogue Series uses Flux-Tinned OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) Strands for optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistance. Its twisted pair construction increases noise rejection and enhances sound quality.
- Reliable Compact Connector: The EFX Rogue Series is outfitted with a micro barrel design with integrated strain relief for convenient grip and long-term durability. The split-tip center pin and segmented shield on the connector provides maximum contact and connection reliability.
- UV & High-Temp Resistant Jacket: The EFX Rogue Series features a UV and high-temperature resistant jacket for powersports applications and marine environments. The cable can withstand up to 200-degrees Fahrenheit.
The EFX Rogue Y-Adapter replaces these items
- split tip center pin and segmented shield for maximum contact and reliability
- oxygen-free copper stranded wire ensures clean signal flow
- micro barrel RCA connectors fit in tight places
They work as intended and don't seem to add to any ground noise/feedback I had already, exactly what I needed to add another sub+amp to my system.
Samson from Okeechobee, FL