Waterproof armband heart rate monitor (Pink)
California customers: click here for your Proposition 65 warning.Please
Our take on the Scosche Rhythm24™ by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
We've all made that commitment — gone to the gym, put on our running shoes, and started that new exercise program. But soon we're burned out or injured, and right back where we started. But you can avoid these pitfalls by training smarter with a heart rate monitor.
All you need
The Scosche Rhythm24 is a great tool for aspiring (and experienced) athletes. This easy-to-wear armband transmits your heart rate data to smartphones, sports and smart watches, and many pieces of exercise gear. You can check your heart rate at a glance with the LED indicators, and the battery provides up to 24 hours of tracking time. A variety of color choices lets you pick one that suits your personality. Rhythm24 is rated IP68, so it's ready for inclement weather or a swim in the pool, too.
- armband heart rate monitor
- onboard memory stores up to 13 hours of training activity
- Bluetooth/ANT+ connections to external devices
- 5 heart rate zone indications
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Rhythm Sync App compatible with most smartphones, including iPhone X and Galaxy S9+
- barometric altimeter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee