About the Scosche Rhythm24™
We've all made that commitment — gone to the gym, put on our running shoes, and started that new exercise program. But soon we're burned out or injured, and right back where we started. But you can avoid these pitfalls by training smarter with a heart rate monitor.
All you need
The Scosche Rhythm24 is a great tool for aspiring (and experienced) athletes. This easy-to-wear armband transmits your heart rate data to smartphones, sports and smart watches, and many pieces of exercise gear. You can check your heart rate at a glance with the LED indicators, and the battery provides up to 24 hours of tracking time. A variety of color choices lets you pick one that suits your personality. Rhythm24 is rated IP68, so it's ready for inclement weather or a swim in the pool, too.
- armband heart rate monitor
- onboard memory stores up to 13 hours of training activity
- Bluetooth/ANT+ connections to external devices
- 5 heart rate zone indications
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Rhythm Sync App compatible with most smartphones, including iPhone X and Galaxy S9+
- barometric altimeter
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RTHM24PU
What's in the box:
- Heart rate monitor (purple) on elastic wristband
- Charging cradle with attached 43" USB cable (Type A USB)
- User Manual
- Scosche Health + Fitness brochure
Scosche Rhythm24™ reviews
This is exactly what i was looking for. Arm band HR monitor that you can wear on a few areas of your arm for best comfort. It actually has more features than I'll use but that's ok. It can take a minute to snyc up to your phone with their app, but it seems to sync right to Strava very quickly with no issues. It's a very straight forward and easy to use unit.
Pros: Price, battery life, rechargable, multifunctional. links upto Strava without a hitch.
Cons: The app for setting the Rythm 24 up could use some improving.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Scosche Rhythm24™
Overview: The Rhythm24 Heart Rate Monitor (RTHM24) helps you measure how hard you're working out by monitoring your heart rate. The monitor uses PerformTek Precision Biometrics by Valencell to continually measure real-time heart rate data accurately and consistently. Rhythm24 features both Bluetooth Smart and ANT+, allowing you to simultaneously transmit your heart rate to multiple ANT+ displays, including Garmin watches, cycling computers, fitness equipment, and your Bluetooth Smart-enabled smartphone or tablet. Its extended wireless range lets you work out up to 100 feet away from your device. Rhythm24 comes with an adjustable elastic armband and a USB charging cradle.
Valencell Biometrics: Rhythm24's patented PerformTek optical sensor technology by Valencell measures blood flow and body movement to give you the most accurate data possible. Using a green and yellow optical sensor array provides superior measurement with all skin tones, compared to heart rate monitors and watches that use only green sensors. Rhythm24's built-in memory stores up to 13 hours of training data, which you can upload to your mobile device after your workout.
Rhythm Sync App: The Scosche Rhythm Sync app works with Rhythm24 to capture and display your heart rate data. The app also lets you share your fitness data in real time with other heart rate tracking apps, fitness watches, bike computers, and fitness equipment. The app also displays the battery level of your Rhythm24 Heart Rate Monitor. The Scosche Rhythm Sync app is compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with iOS 10.0 or later, and with Android devices running OS 5.0 and up. Features of the Rhythm Sync app include:
- Mode: The app lets you select your activity mode: Heart Rate only, Running, Cycling, Swimming, Heart Rate Variability, and Multi-Mode. You can also update the firmware, share the configuration, check battery percentage, update the metrics, or upload a recorded workout.
- Multi-Modes: Multi-Modes lets you monitor multiple activities during the same workout, easily switching from one to the other by double tapping the multi-function button. Triathlon mode lets you switch between swim mode, cycling, and running. Duathlon Mode lets you switch between running and cycling during the workout.
- Heart Rate Zones: Monitoring your heart rate during your workout lets you view your fitness levels and maximize your workout. You can view your current heart rate zone with a color-coded indicator: Blue = Zone 1, Green = Zone 2, Amber = Zone 3, Red = Zone 4, Red (rapid flash) = Zone 5. Heart Rate Zones are customized, based on the personal information you provide during setup.
- Recording: You can record your workout to the Rhythm24, allowing you to leave your mobile device behind. You can upload the data to the app after your workout. The app lets you monitor your progress, compare your performance to previous workouts, and plan your next workout.
Smartphone Compatibility: The Rhythm24 and the Rhythm Sync app are compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone: Xs, Xs Max, Xr, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7, 7 Plus, SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, Note 8
- Samsung: Galaxy S9/S9+, Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, Galaxy S7/S7 Edge
- Google: Pixel 2
- LG: G6
Monitor Placement: Rhythm24 is worn on the upper forearm, biceps, or triceps. It should be worn snug enough so that it doesn't move around, but not too tight that it restricts arm circulation. The soft, elastic stretch armband is adjustable for a proper fit.
Waterproof: The Rhythm24 Heart Rate Monitor's IP68-rated sweatproof and waterproof construction can withstand immersion in up to 10 feet of water for 30 minutes.
Power Requirements: The monitor is powered by a rechargeable battery that provides up to 24 hours of workout time on a 2-hour charge. The Rhythm24 comes with a charging cradle that plugs into your computer or a USB charging port. The monitor has a 3-LED battery level indicator: 1 LED equal 0-33% charge, 2 LEDs equals 33-66% charge, and 3 LEDs equals 66-100% charge.