About the Scosche Interface for Toyota JBL Systems
Problem: Installing an aftermarket receiver in JBL-equipped 2003-up Toyota vehicles means bypassing the JBL amplifier and rewiring the speakers.
Solution: Scosche's Premium Sound Interface lets you replace the factory receiver in these vehicles while keeping the rest of the JBL sound system intact. Hook the interface to your aftermarket radio and you'll enjoy all the extensive features of your new receiver, along with the power and fidelity of the JBL sound system.
Note: To use this interface, your aftermarket receiver must have at least two sets of preamp outputs. In addition, this interface does not retain the factory satellite radio (if present).
What's in the box:
- Toyota/Lexus OEM amp interface
- Wiring harness
- Installation Instructions
More details on the Scosche Interface for Toyota JBL Systems
Overview: The TA07SR interface is designed to be used in select Toyota and Lexus vehicles that have factory amplifiers. Please see "Outfit My Car" to confirm compatibility. The interface allows you to install an aftermarket receiver in a compatible vehicle without bypassing the factory amp or replacing or re-wiring the factory speakers.
Note: The aftermarket radio must have two pair of preamp outputs in order to properly interface with the TA07SR. If it doesn't you will need to connect the receiver using Y-adapters.
- OEM Harness: 20-pin Molex, plugs into the factory harness; output to factory amp(s), power and ground for TA07SR module
- TA07SR Harness: 24-pin Molex, plugs into the TA07SR module
- Line Inputs: four male RCA plugs; connect to aftermarket radio's line outputs (left front, right front, left rear, right rear)
Satellite: The TA07SR does not retain the factory satellite radio (if present).