About the Sennheiser e 604 3-pack for Drums
Close-mike your drum kit
This set of three Sennheiser e 604 dynamic microphones lets you close-mike your drum kit for great sound. The e 604 has a reinforced fiberglass body that's both durable and lightweight, so it's easy to place anywhere — especially with the provided drum clip. Its frequency response and cardioid polar pattern are optimized for snares and toms. And these mics can handle extremely high sound pressure, so you don't have to hold back. You can also use the e 604 to mike brass and woodwind instruments.
- 3 compact dynamic microphones
- optimized for drums and percussion
- cardioid polar pattern
- reinforced fiberglass body
- low distortion
- integrated stand mount screws directly onto mic stands
- frequency response: 40-18,000 Hz
- output impedance: 350 ohms
- sensitivity: 1.85mV/Pa
- 2-3/8" length x 1-1/4" diameter
- weight (each) 2.11 oz.
- XLR connector
- 3 microphone pouches
- 3 drum clips
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # USTHREEPACK604P
What's in the box:
- The Senneheiser evolution Stage 3-pack contains 3 individually boxed items
- Each e 604 box contains:
- Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone with integrated swivel mount
- 5/8"-to-3/8" Thread adapter (installed)
- MZH 604 Clamp mount
- Clamp mount bolt (3/8" thread)
- Zippered storage bag
- Instruction Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser e 604 3-pack for Drums
Features & specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
|Labor Warranty||10 Years|
3-Pack Overview: This Sennheiser evolution 3-pack contains three, separately boxed e 604 cardioid dynamic instrument microphones. They are ideal for drum sets or other percussion instruments, woodwinds, and brass instruments. The microphone can be mounted on a stand or clipped directly to the instrument. Each small, compact microphone has an integrated swivel mount, and comes with a zippered storage pouch.
Pickup Pattern: The e 604 has a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects unwanted background noise, and reduces feedback.
Construction: The e 604 has a rugged reinforced glass-fiber body that is able to withstand the rigors of a live performance. It is resistant to shocks, and reduces handling noise. The mic is built for very high sound pressure levels in excess of 160dB.
Mounting: The mic has an integrated swivel mount that can be tilted forward or backward up to 180°. It has a 5/8" thread and comes with a 5/8"-to-3/8" thread adapter to accommodate smaller threaded mic stands and mounts. It comes with the MZH 604 clamp mount that can attach directly to a drum rim or the bell of a woodwind or brass instrument.
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 350 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.8mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 160dB+
- Dimensions: Diameter 1.303", Length 2.385"
- Weight: 2.12 ounces