About the Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar Wall Mount
Maximize your real estate
Getting an AMBEO Soundbar? Excellent choice. But that big, beefy bar will take up a lot of room on a stand. You can maximize your living room real estate by attaching it flush against the wall with this mount.
The package includes hardware to attach the bar to the mount, but it doesn't come with wall fasteners. That means you'll need to pick up the right kind of fastener for your particular wall type.
You'll also want to make sure your screws are digging into studs — that's forty pounds of sound you're hanging! Fortunately, the bracket can accommodate both 16" and 24" stud spacing.
What's in the box:
- Wall-mount bracket (for AMBEO soundbar)
- Mounting Instructions
- Mounting Template
Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar Wall Mount reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar Wall Mount
Wall-Mount For AMEO Soundbar: Sennheiser's SB01-WM wall-mount bracket lets you wall-mount the AMBEO Soundbar (sold separately) on your wall. The correct placement of the AMBEO soundbar is important for optimum sound performance.
- The soundbar speaker should be centered below the TV. The distance of the soundbar to the TV should be at least 3.9".
- The main listening seat (optimal "sweet-spot") should be positioned centrally in from of the soundbar and have a distance of at least 6.5' to the speaker.
- The distance of the AMBEO Soundbar to the side walls should ideally be the same, so the soundbar speaker is centered in the room. The optimum distance between the soundbar and the walls is between 3.3' and 16.4'.
- There must be no objects that block the sound or have a strong sound-absorbing effect (such as furniture, curtains, etc) between the soundbar and the side walls and the ceiling of the room.
- The distance of the soundbar to the ceiling should be between 3.3' to 16.4' (it should not exceed 16.4'). The ceiling should be flat and horizontal (not pitched roof or domed roof).
Note: Inadequate ventilation may cause the soundbar speaker to overheat. Do not place any objects on the soundbar and keep adequate clearance around the speaker for proper ventilation.