Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones
From Sennheiser: CX 6.00 BT In-Ear Wireless Headphones
Our take on the Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
Lightweight wireless in-ears, built for sound
The ultra-light Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT Bluetooth earbuds play music wirelessly and have real sonic chops. When I spoke to Sennheiser's legendary headphone designer Axel Grell, he told me that the company uses the super-premium models (like their flagship in-ears, the IE 800 S headphones) to inform the design of all of their headphones. These earbuds are tuned to deliver Sennheiser smooth highs, detailed mids, and healthy bass that's more complementary than overbearing.
- lightweight earbuds tuned to deliver Sennheiser's clear, distinctly smooth sound
- Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- aptX® and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- aptX Low Latency decoding helps sync audio and video on compatible devices
- compatible with Soundcast VGtx Bluetooth wireless TV/headphone transmitter
- 3-button remote for controlling music playback and volume with a smartphone or portable music player
- built-in microphone for making calls with a smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 6 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- 10-minute quick charge gives you two hours of playback
- earpieces and cord feature bright, reflective colors for visibility and safety
- includes 4 sizes of ear tips for a proper fit
- carry case
- frequency response: 17-21,000 Hz
- weight: 0.53 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Wireless in-ear headphones with 22" connecting cable and in-line remote/mic
- 4 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 5" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Storage case
- Quick Guide
- Compliance Information
- Safety Guide
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.476" x 0.476"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||17-21k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser CX 6.00BT in-ear wireless headphones are designed for people on the go. They feature Bluetooth 4.2, and have an in-line remote and microphone on its 24" connecting cable for managing phone calls and music playback. The CX 6.00BT comes with four pairs of ear tips and a hard plastic storage case.
Bluetooth: You can wirelessly connect the CX 6.00BT to Bluetooth devices up to 30 feet away. The wireless headphones are compliant with Bluetooth 4.2, and backward compatible with all devices with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, 4.0, and 4.1. The headphones feature the following profiles: Headset Profile (HSP), Hands Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), and Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP). The headphones can save the pairing information of up to 8 Bluetooth devices, including two simultaneously.
apt-X: Qualcomm's apt-X audio coding delivers the same high-quality sound as a wired connection, with crisp, full stereo audio playback. Qualcomm's apt-X Low Latency enables the headphones to deliver audio from portable video devices without a noticeable delay. You can enjoy videos and gaming with your portable device with high quality audio, in sync with the video.
In-ear Fit: The CX 6.00BT in-ear headphones include four pairs of silicone ear tips (XS, S, M, L) to assure you have a proper fit.
Battery: The headphones are equipped with a 3.7V, 100 mAh rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery. The battery charges in approximately 1-1/2 hours, providing up to 6 hours playback time (A2DP) or 8.5 hours (HFP). You can check the remaining battery charge via the LED on the in-line remote. The battery life may also be displayed on the screen of your smartphone or device.
Connecting Cable: The left and right ear buds are connected by a 24" cable with an in-line remote and microphone. The cable can be worn in the front or the back, and can be adjusted with the included cable cinch. The in-line remote/microphone is compatible with iOS and Android devices, and control phone calls, music playback, and volume.
- Frequency Response: 17 Hz - 21 kHz
- Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 112dB (passive, 1 kHz, 0 dBFS)
- THD (1 kHz, 100dB): < 0.5%
- Ear Bud Dimensions: Diameter 0.496", Depth 0.896"
- Weight: 0.5 ounce
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Needed to replace old headphones. [ Gregory Nov 08, 2018 ]
Frequently Compared With
Sennheiser CX 6.00 BT
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones$99.99
In-ear wireless Bluetooth headphones
Sound Isolating™ earphones with wireless Bluetooth® adapter cable
In-ear wireless Bluetooth® headphones with W1 chip