About the Sennheiser e 604
Made for drums
The e 604 picks up sound in front of it, while rejecting noise behind it for clean, focused audio.
The Sennheiser e 604 dynamic microphone lets you close-mic drums and percussion and get great sound. The mic has a reinforced fiberglass body that's both durable and lightweight, so it's easy to place anywhere — especially with the provided drum clip. Its frequency response and cardioid polar pattern are optimized for snares and toms. And this mic is designed to handle extremely high sound pressure, so you don't have to hold back. You can also use the e 604 with brass and woodwind instruments.
- compact dynamic microphone
- optimized for drums and percussion
- cardioid polar pattern for focused pickup
- reinforced fiberglass body
- low distortion
- integrated stand mount screws directly onto mic stands
- frequency response: 40-18,000 Hz
- output impedance: 350 ohms
- sensitivity: 1.85mV/Pa
- 2-3/8" length x 1-1/4" diameter
- weight: 2.11 oz.
- XLR connector
- microphone pouch
- drum clip for easy mounting to the rim of a tom or snare
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 004519
What's in the box:
- Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone with integrated swivel mount
- 5/8"-to-3/8" Thread adapter (installed)
- MZH 604 Clamp mount
- Clamp mount bolt (3/8" thread)
- Zippered storage bag
- Instruction Manual
Sennheiser e 604 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sennheiser e 604
Features & specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
|Labor Warranty||10 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser e 604 is a cardioid dynamic instrument microphone that can be mounted on a stand or clipped directly to the instrument. This small, compact microphone has an integrated swivel mount, and comes with a zippered storage pouch.
Pickup Pattern: The e 604 has a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects unwanted background noise, and reduces feedback.
Construction: The e 604 has a rugged reinforced glass-fiber body that is able to withstand the rigors of a live performance. It is resistant to shocks, and reduces handling noise. The mic is built for very high sound pressure levels in excess of 160dB.
Mounting: The mic has an integrated swivel mount that can be tilted forward or backward up to 180°. It has a 5/8" thread and comes with a 5/8"-to-3/8" thread adapter to accommodate smaller threaded mic stands and mounts. It comes with the MZH 604 clamp mount that can attach directly to a drum rim or the bell of a woodwind or brass instrument.
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 18kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 350 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.8mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 160dB+
- Dimensions: Diameter 1.303", Length 2.385"
- Weight: 2.12 ounces