About the Sennheiser e 835
Durable and responsive
The Sennheiser e 835 dynamic mic holds up to the rough treatment that sometimes goes along with live performance situations. Designed for lead vocals, the e 835 has a durable metal body and internal damping to isolate handling noise. The mic also has uniform response both on- and off-axis, so you'll get clear, consistent sound from your lead vocalist. The e 835 has a gentle presence boost to increase vocal clarity and projection. Its humbucking coil cancels potentially distracting electrical noise.
- handheld vocal dynamic microphone
- cardioid polar pattern
- uniform on- and off-axis response
- humbucking design to eliminate low-frequency hum
- metal construction
- internal damping to isolate handling noise
- frequency response: 40-16,000 Hz
- output impedance: 350 ohms
- sensitivity: 2.7mBV/Pa
- 7-1/8" length x 1-15/16" diameter
- weight: 11.7 oz.
- XLR connector
- microphone pouch
- microphone clip
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 004513
What's in the box:
- Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone (XLR plug)
- MZQ 800 Mic stand clip
- 5/8"-to-3/8" Thread adapter (installed)
- Zippered storage pouch
- Instruction manual
More details on the Sennheiser e 835
Features & specs
|Application||For live use|
|Max SPL||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
|Labor Warranty||10 Years|
Overview: The Sennheiser e 835 is a cardioid dynamic microphone that is designed to be used as a vocal stage mic. It provides a gentle presence boost with minimal proximity effect during close-up performances. The microphone has a rugged metal housing, and comes with a swivel mic stand mount, and a zippered storage pouch.
Pickup Pattern: The e 835 has a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects unwanted background noise, and reduces feedback.
Construction: The e 835 has a rugged metal body that is able to withstand the rigors of a live performance. It is resistant to shocks, and isolates handling noise. The mic is built to handle high sound pressure levels.
Mounting: The e 835 comes with the MZQ 800 mic clip that screws onto any microphone stand with a 5/8" or 3/8" thread.
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 350 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.7mV/Pa
- Dimensions: Diameter 1.935", Length 7.135"
- Weight: 11.64 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?